Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I live in Thailand, Thank God, no FAA test here! just flying fun!

Reaction score
Every time I look around more bureaucracy in the STATES and Europe for people happy, just to have a hobby!
first issue I had with the (H) was it lost wifi to the camera, had a devil of a time finding out what the pass word was, VERY Surprised the manufacture does not print this clearly in the given instructions, WHY? also what antenna would improve signals from the controller and what dealer would I find it at PLEASE?
Many Thanks, New Member with 14 drones, but loving my Yhueek H

Jerry,
Welcome to the forum.
There is a search function at the top right.
If you do a search on ANTENNAS I think you will find several post on this subject. There are many to choose from, and you can read the pros and cons reported by others.
Enjoy the forum, fly safe

Every time I look around more bureaucracy in the STATES and Europe for people happy, just to have a hobby!
first issue I had with the (H) was it lost wifi to the camera, had a devil of a time finding out what the pass word was, VERY Surprised the manufacture does not print this clearly in the given instructions, WHY? also what antenna would improve signals from the controller and what dealer would I find it at PLEASE?
Many Thanks, New Member with 14 drones, but loving my Yhueek H

I want to second Bob's welcome, Jerry. I hung out in Thailand a bit in the 80's. Beautiful country, great people. Chiang Mai and the NW area were my favorite spots. Please share some of your videos and pics with us. So sad to hear about the King.

I would like to invite a look at my youtube "Gimbal Repair Video" Comments suggestions,welcome!
Thanks much! Jerry Hochberg see,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop