Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I think you are all drinking Yunnec's kool-aid....

Do you think the yuneec typhoon is as good as the reviews make it out to be?

• Total voters
I've only had the opportunity to make a few short video's so far as it's winter here. Everyone I've shown them to have said (or something similar) "Wow, that's amazing".

That's all I care about.....photo and video. I don't care about Yaw, Speed or any of that. It could have a hamster inside it for all I care. Once it warms up the handheld unit will come in handy for what I want.

I would have preferred a little smaller body but that's not a big deal.

Reactions: AErcen
I'm not a techy, but based on all the great reviews, I purchased a Q500 4K almost a month ago. They said it would be shipped out in 3 business days. It's been almost a month and I still don't have my unit. I have called them 4 times now. They don't seem to know how their purchasing and inventory systems work. In my numerous calls the staff have been less than helpful and seem to have the business and customer service ability of a 10 year old. I have been told that the online purchasing system does not communicate with the ordering system; they just don't know why my order has not been processed; when it did finally get processed, someone put a name on it that in no way resembles my name. On the 4th call, I was told it had been shipped out 2 weeks ago and I was not even notified (which the website said I would be when it shipped out) and has been sitting at the UPS store since.
I wish I had found this blog and read this thread first. I never would have purchased from this company and I certainly will not waste my money on them in the future.
It is sur
i am basically very pleased with yuneec customer service, HOWEVER, in every case of dealing with them that involved the shipment of a part, they never sent me an email with a tracking number or the date that it was sent. i would at least like to know when it was shipped and what shipping method was used (ups, fedex or usps). it is very frustrating because i need to be able to anticipate what mode of delivery! even the most basic purchase on ebay the seller will let you know when something is in the mail and give you a tracking number. yuneec's lack of communication about this has meant more of a hassle and having to call again and ASK what the status of my "ticket" was. this is an issue that customer support should consider. that said, i still appreciate yuneec for all their support!

I'm not a techy, but based on all the great reviews, I purchased a Q500 4K almost a month ago. They said it would be shipped out in 3 business days. It's been almost a month and I still don't have my unit. I have called them 4 times now. They don't seem to know how their purchasing and inventory systems work. In my numerous calls the staff have been less than helpful and seem to have the business and customer service ability of a 10 year old. I have been told that the online purchasing system does not communicate with the ordering system; they just don't know why my order has not been processed; when it did finally get processed, someone put a name on it that in no way resembles my name. On the 4th call, I was told it had been shipped out 2 weeks ago and I was not even notified (which the website said I would be when it shipped out) and has been sitting at the UPS store since.
I wish I had found this blog and read this thread first. I never would have purchased from this company and I certainly will not waste my money on them in the future.
It is sur
Who did you order it from? I walked into Drones plus and walked out the door with my quad in hand in minutes. Every time I have contacted Yuneec USA they have been more then helpful. You should see the horrible reports on DJI customer service. The very good reports about Yuneec customer service is one of the reasons why I chose the Yuneec over the DJI.

Reactions: john*thomas
you should also shoot test shots in jpg and compare the edge sharpness to the dng. my jpegs were sharp as a tack overall, including the edges...but the dng still shots had slight blurriness on the right side. let me know if you see the same thing.

New camera arrived and was tested today. Slightly overcast weather. Stills at 300 ISO / 200 of a second. Created of rural area houses with trees. Both DNG and JPEG.

The DNG file quality I liked much better. I didn't see any differences between focus of DNG and JPEG as mentioned above. I ran the images through Lightroom and the white balance adjusts so much better than JPEG files, as did the exposure controls using the DNG/RAW.

Still image sharpness much, very much, improved over the previous camera. I am certain now the previous camera was a first generation one and now YUNEEC has corrected the blur issues. This first test to me is quality and acceptable.

Being a professional photographer and understanding limitations of the small sensor, focus sharpness was real consistent throughout. Having a critical eye (most would never see), I noticed very slight fuzziness on the left, not seen in other areas of the frame. Mostly to the lower corner. But I was examining the images closely at 100 and 200 % enlarged and looking differences from all areas of the image. The image frame is wide anyway. Should it ever be a concern, a very slight crop will take care of it. I'd post a photo, but with the down sized res for posting not sure it would be seen.

The video focus is great.

I plan more testing on Friday. Weather will be a pretty blue sky day.

I am excited this camera is sharp.

M2C

It was sent 2nd day UPS. Shipped on Friday, received on Monday.

Only had it one week. Purchased on Amazon. I'd read about the first gen camera issues. First thing I did was test the still camera for blurry images. It was there, and clear to me. I called Yuneec. They requested emailing a couple images. I did on Wednesday afternoon. They called Thursday and agreed the camera was faulty, and mailed it on Friday.

Good to hear about the camera. I haven't shot anything for $$$ for a long time and the profession has advanced greatly since I did a magazine spread for a horse magazine.

Reactions: KramerMD
New camera arrived and was tested today. Slightly overcast weather. Stills at 300 ISO / 200 of a second. Created of rural area houses with trees. Both DNG and JPEG.

The DNG file quality I liked much better. I didn't see any differences between focus of DNG and JPEG as mentioned above. I ran the images through Lightroom and the white balance adjusts so much better than JPEG files, as did the exposure controls using the DNG/RAW.

Still image sharpness much, very much, improved over the previous camera. I am certain now the previous camera was a first generation one and now YUNEEC has corrected the blur issues. This first test to me is quality and acceptable.

Being a professional photographer and understanding limitations of the small sensor, focus sharpness was real consistent throughout. Having a critical eye (most would never see), I noticed very slight fuzziness on the left, not seen in other areas of the frame. Mostly to the lower corner. But I was examining the images closely at 100 and 200 % enlarged and looking differences from all areas of the image. The image frame is wide anyway. Should it ever be a concern, a very slight crop will take care of it. I'd post a photo, but with the down sized res for posting not sure it would be seen.

The video focus is great.

I plan more testing on Friday. Weather will be a pretty blue sky day.

I am excited this camera is sharp.

M2C
glad to hear that you like the new camera. try shooting some backlit trees and see if there is much chromatic aberration. see ya.

glad to hear that you like the new camera. try shooting some backlit trees and see if there is much chromatic aberration. see ya.

I did that today with the steady cam. There was a1/32 to 1/16 blue ting outline against every tree. The video is perfect thou. Amazing at the difference between clarity of video vs still images. While stills are good, the video is awesome. I've noticed most are shooting 4K video and stopping to shoot still images at the 4K res. Getting the 16:9 format. Those images I've viewed from others look perfect too. Keeping in mind the sensor size, we should be amazed at the quality we're getting from the stills. I once saw a former Nat Geo photographer retired, but only photographing landscapes of golf courses. His work was amazing. Had a unique quality no one else provided. This was in 2006. He was shooting an old Kodak digital camera (a 1998 or 1999 model) that had amazing "greens" for the color. The camera wasn't made any more. His work was amazing though. I kinda see a particular image style with the CGO3 still images. Make it look good within the confines of the equipment being used. Tell everyone "its my unique style." M2C.

I did that today with the steady cam. There was a1/32 to 1/16 blue ting outline against every tree. The video is perfect thou. Amazing at the difference between clarity of video vs still images. While stills are good, the video is awesome. I've noticed most are shooting 4K video and stopping to shoot still images at the 4K res. Getting the 16:9 format. Those images I've viewed from others look perfect too. Keeping in mind the sensor size, we should be amazed at the quality we're getting from the stills. I once saw a former Nat Geo photographer retired, but only photographing landscapes of golf courses. His work was amazing. Had a unique quality no one else provided. This was in 2006. He was shooting an old Kodak digital camera (a 1998 or 1999 model) that had amazing "greens" for the color. The camera wasn't made any more. His work was amazing though. I kinda see a particular image style with the CGO3 still images. Make it look good within the confines of the equipment being used. Tell everyone "its my unique style." M2C.
do you shoot the video in "gorgeous" mode?

how can we vote on something we dont yet have ?, nobody has any idea how good or bad it will be yet !

yuneec have already come out and said they are working on improved landing gear and stability to null out the wobbles that seem to be on their videos when trying to fly gently in stable flight

After receiving the parts I started to put it back together and that's when I saw the insides and was like WTF???

No joke I think my syma x8c had the same board (obviously not), but OMG it was one small little board with very few components. Nothing like the dual computers, multi redundant sensors of the Solo or even the more advance apm board of the cx-20 I forgot to mention I also have

-wp[/QUOTE]
As a hobby code writer and designer I use the "kiss" principle: keep it simple stupid! Sometimes I look at a full page of code, scratch my head and write a single line of code and say why not just do this? More complicated means more places for problems. End result and performance is what matters. The q500 is wildly popular because it works well and is very easy for anyone to fly. If they can accomplish this with a simple board vs a complicated board then yuneec designers have done their job. As far as market price goes that is determined by demand and competition. As far as manufacturing cost goes it doesn't cost much difference to build a 500+ vs a 5004k. The market demands a lesser msrp option and the manufacturer provides one to keep the dollars in their pockets vs the competition and to keep loyal fans that cannot afford the flag ship inflated price.

Reactions: BEE and AErcen
After receiving the parts I started to put it back together and that's when I saw the insides and was like WTF???

No joke I think my syma x8c had the same board (obviously not), but OMG it was one small little board with very few components. Nothing like the dual computers, multi redundant sensors of the Solo or even the more advance apm board of the cx-20 I forgot to mention I also have

-wp
As a hobby code writer and designer I use the "kiss" principle: keep it simple stupid! Sometimes I look at a full page of code, scratch my head and write a single line of code and say why not just do this? More complicated means more places for problems. End result and performance is what matters. The q500 is wildly popular because it works well and is very easy for anyone to fly. If they can accomplish this with a simple board vs a complicated board then yuneec designers have done their job. As far as market price goes that is determined by demand and competition. As far as manufacturing cost goes it doesn't cost much difference to build a 500+ vs a 5004k. The market demands a lesser msrp option and the manufacturer provides one to keep the dollars in their pockets vs the competition and to keep loyal fans that cannot afford the flag ship inflated price.[/QUOTE]
i have heard that yuneec says a lot of things are "user serviceable" on the q500 4k. by contrast, other drone companies may require returning the drone for rather simple repairs.

Reactions: WilliePlas
Ok so first off, Hi to everyone (first post)

And I'm thinking it will probably get some heads turning. This is in no way an attack or me disrespectfully categorizing any of you.

I have had Q500 4k since Thanksgiving last year, this in no way was my first Drone (Quadcopter, for the ones that prefer that term) and the reason why I got it was because of the overwhelming and somewhat Apple-Like devotion on like to this drone.

No joke, every post video or review I saw was "it's great, amazing, blah blah blah". After looking at the price, I thought it was a little overpriced, but then I saw all the goodies and was like ok FU&# it! Let's try it out.

Thankfully enough for me, yuneec had a sale on black Friday for $200 off, so I got my cc out and placed the order for the thing.

I would like to also point out that my drone collection is extensive having a few toy Drones like tarantula x6, syma x5c and x8c, plus many others that I used to learn before I graduated into real machines.

After that happened I got a dji Phantom 3 Profesional, a 3dr solo with gimbal, a Walkera Tali h500, 3 250 racing quads, and a parrot bebop 2 recently.

I say this to illustrate that the opinion I share comes from actually using different equipment in the same situations as I did the Yunnec, only to find how poor it performed against its competitors.

- Hovering is not as good as the Phantom, Solo, Tali or even the little Bebop 2.

- Speed and agility is also a joke compared to the other Drones.

- Video is superior to some but at this point we are comparing gopro hero 4 black on the solo to the camera on the 4k and it's not the video quality but the gimbal that shines here. And in the case of yuneec all it is is softer rubber mounts for the gimbal that give it the smooth look.

-The yaw is as good as it is on the solo or Tali and here is the only area when it is better than the Phantom, as the Phantom is the worst for yaw on videos.

- Video and controller Transmission rate. lol well, i think it's not even worth even mentioning how poor it actually is.

- Flight controller, at one point I had the yuneec fly out of the sky and crash (I have NEVER had something like this happen with ANY of my many drones). After contacting yuneec (not blaming them) but actually concerned and trying to get to the bottom of this. I asked if the controller recorded settings or alerts.

The answer was... Well, you need to put an SD card on the controller. To what I asked, why don't you put one in there from the factory? Again I was more interested in finding out what went wrong, not just getting a new drone.

I ended up hanging up because the guy was useless and ordered a new frame and landing gear for the 4k (as the drone was completely broken). After receiving the parts I started to put it back together and that's when I saw the insides and was like WTF???

My god I was surprised and mad when I saw the insides of this thing. This is a drone that should go for $500 not $1,300 as it was going for when this happened. I will prove my point later on.

Now if anyone here had ever taken apart a typhoon or changed any parts, you will also know the drama, horror and just poorly planned internal design of the thing. OMG dont get me started on the motor pods (you literary have to take apart everything just to change a frame).

Ok if this is not enough reason to question the glorious reviews of the 4k,i don't know what is. I did get the 4k up and running again, only to find that now the battery had ballooned on me after using it for a few months (yes I only used the charger that it came with, I never left it more that a day at more that half charge and yes I waited to charge after each flught).

So I was starting to think it was my drone, a few weeks ago I was flying and the exact same thing happened and the thing started getting crazy lights and crashed into the ground. This time I manage to save the frame as it was not from so high up. I contacted yuneec and they said to ship it to them so they can take a look at it.

The question I ask is why is everyone loving this thing Soooo much when it is clearly an inferior drone to many out there. The reason they pack so many extras is because the cost of the actual drone is so cheap that they as a company can afford to ad things to the package and still make a profit.

Now you see typhoon G going for $499, just imagine the actual cost of the quad by itself, guys I hate to say this but this is a cheap toy drone with a lot of accessories and really soft rubber mounts that make the video smooth and that's it!

I am hopping the new Intel base H will be a different story. Oh and by the way I ended up getting the typhoon G two weeks ago slcuz it was so cheap and wanted to test and see if it was my drone or just yuneec. I'm sorry to say that the flight characteristics are the same.

I'm a fan of all tech and I just put this question out there cuz I really feel this product should get the reviews it deserves and not all the glory it's been getting like it's better than slice bread.

Thank you for reading my Bible of a post and know this is just my opinion on the product.

-wp
Willie has expressed his honest opinion and I have to say has made some valid points. Yes the Yuneec flies slow with the GPS on but it actually helps with the photography which is a good thing. My Q500 has been a problem after only a month of use. The first time it went belly up and fell from the sky it destroyed 3 props and the cushion gimbal mounts were lost. I pondered what happened and decided that it must have been an accidental press of the moter stop button. After I made the repairs the next flight was done at l0 ft. or less to observe any more problems. Sure enough it happened again. Did I mention that My Gps was always losing lockup since new. It reported losing lock right before this crash to. I called yuneec and they are sending me a new GPS unit and I will lose the remainder of my warranty for installing it myself. I already opened up the frame and discovered that the GPS cable was no longer connected as the craft would no longer initialize and the Yuneec GUI reported a GPS problem . ( good thing to learn about that GUI ) Willie is right with his description of the construction and internal electronics in my honest opinion too. Being the owner of several different drones including some Naza controlled craft that were learning experiences. (old retired electronic techs have to have their toys to).. After some landing gear repairs I have lost confidence in this drone and the next flight was also kept at a low altitude Good thing, because I was able to hear the screeching noise right before it did the usual belly up and crash again !! I believe one moter stopped and that has been the root cause for all of the other crashes, Since I did not have an sd card in the controller I can only use the SWAG method for finding the defective motor. Got to admit that buying this Yuneec has kept me busy trying to keep it airborne. My phantom 3 pro has never given me any problems even after one year of heavy use. I hope this long winded story can help someone with their next drone purchase. Now I must order a new motor and pray it is the one with the bad bearings !!!

Ok so first off, Hi to everyone (first post)
Pretty aggressive for a first post, don't you think?

And I'm thinking it will probably get some heads turning. This is in no way an attack or me disrespectfully categorizing any of you.
Heads won't necessarily turn as much as eyes will roll.

I have had Q500 4k since Thanksgiving last year, this in no way was my first Drone (Quadcopter, for the ones that prefer that term) and the reason why I got it was because of the overwhelming and somewhat Apple-Like devotion on like to this drone.
You bought it for no other reason other than "overwhelming somewhat Apple-Like dovotion" of other owners? What if their devotion was well founded and you were the odd man out?

No joke, every post video or review I saw was "it's great, amazing, blah blah blah". After looking at the price, I thought it was a little overpriced, but then I saw all the goodies and was like ok FU&# it! Let's try it out.
If you were to read carefully, very few of us have multiple drones and thus lack your extensive ownership of a fleet thus do not normally compare our drones to others. Most of what you have read has been revolving around the support we might need from the manufacturer.Unlike you some of has have been known to crash ours and have needed the support and the help of the manufacturer. Something that seem to be lacking with others.

Thankfully enough for me, yuneec had a sale on black Friday for $200 off, so I got my cc out and placed the order for the thing.
Good thing you got a $200 discount. Imagine how much less happier you would have been had you paid what most of us did for your drone. I suppose your expertise as a professional drone buyer must have come in handy.

I would like to also point out that my drone collection is extensive having a few toy Drones like tarantula x6, syma x5c and x8c, plus many others that I used to learn before I graduated into real machines.
A Syma x5c. You don't say!

After that happened I got a dji Phantom 3 Profesional, a 3dr solo with gimbal, a Walkera Tali h500, 3 250 racing quads, and a parrot bebop 2 recently.
You bought a parrot bebop2 AFTER you bought a DJI 3 Professional? Interesting.

I say this to illustrate that the opinion I share comes from actually using different equipment in the same situations as I did the Yunnec, only to find how poor it performed against its competitors.
Looking for better performance you bought the bebop2 AFTER you bought the DJI?

- Hovering is not as good as the Phantom, Solo, Tali or even the little Bebop 2.
Dunno. Mine hovered by itself. Yours didn't? Did you try flying it with or without GPS on?

- Speed and agility is also a joke compared to the other Drones.
It is a camera platform. Never advertised to be a FAST drone. You have your racing drones for that, Don't you?

- Video is superior to some but at this point we are comparing gopro hero 4 black on the solo to the camera on the 4k and it's not the video quality but the gimbal that shines here. And in the case of yuneec all it is is softer rubber mounts for the gimbal that give it the smooth look.
We are not! You are comparing it to go pro hero 4.

-The yaw is as good as it is on the solo or Tali and here is the only area when it is better than the Phantom, as the Phantom is the worst for yaw on videos.
Hurray!! You found something you like about Yuneec. Tell the truth. DJI is at the factory for repairs and they won't return your calls. Isn't that right? This is your attempt to get even with them.

- Video and controller Transmission rate. lol well, i think it's not even worth even mentioning how poor it actually is.
LOL. WE don't think so. I think you are being very critical. You bought a $1000 drone package. Not a $3000 one.

- Flight controller, at one point I had the yuneec fly out of the sky and crash (I have NEVER had something like this happen with ANY of my many drones). After contacting yuneec (not blaming them) but actually concerned and trying to get to the bottom of this. I asked if the controller recorded settings or alerts.
Is it possible with all those drones around you are not flying the same one long enough to get proficient enough so even though you think you are an ace flyer, maybe you are not as competent as you THINK you are. Just asking..

The answer was... Well, you need to put an SD card on the controller. To what I asked, why don't you put one in there from the factory? Again I was more interested in finding out what went wrong, not just getting a new drone.
With all those drones around, surely you should have plenty of micro SD cards laying around you could have stuck in and avoid the problem. Is it possible you DID have one and removed the card so as not to incriminate yourself and your over the top self worth and experience on everything done?

I ended up hanging up because the guy was useless and ordered a new frame and landing gear for the 4k (as the drone was completely broken). After receiving the parts I started to put it back together and that's when I saw the insides and was like WTF???
As you may have read, most of our experiences with "the guys at Yuneec" are quite different than your. I don't know you but I can assure you, on the phone if you sound or come across anything like you do in this post, and I was that "guy" I would have handled it differently and not allowed you to hang up on me. I would have beaten you to it!

Like you said...They are NOT the same board. They may look like they are to the untrained eye. In this case that would be YOU.

My god I was surprised and mad when I saw the insides of this thing. This is a drone that should go for $500 not $1,300 as it was going for when this happened. I will prove my point later on.
If you hadn't crashed, you would have been never the wiser. You wouldn't have seen the insides of it.

Now if anyone here had ever taken apart a typhoon or changed any parts, you will also know the drama, horror and just poorly planned internal design of the thing. OMG dont get me started on the motor pods (you literary have to take apart everything just to change a frame).
See above. Do not crash it. All rotary toys crash rather violently. You should try RC copters if you think these are bad.

Ok if this is not enough reason to question the glorious reviews of the 4k,i don't know what is. I did get the 4k up and running again, only to find that now the battery had ballooned on me after using it for a few months (yes I only used the charger that it came with, I never left it more that a day at more that half charge and yes I waited to charge after each flught).
You are right. These are NOT enough.
Most of us can read between the lines and recognize a hatchet job when we see one. If you have as many drones as you do, I would be willing to bet you anything you have other battery chargers. That is one of the first things even those of us with one drone buy. I will say you used a higher output aftermarket charger and did not follow the instructions and fried your own battery. That is why it swelled up! Just remember in posts like this, credibility is VERY IMPORTANT. Once you loise it, the rest of what you have to say even if totally justified gets dismissed and you end up looking and sounding like a troll. I am not saying you are

So I was starting to think it was my drone, a few weeks ago I was flying and the exact same thing happened and the thing started getting crazy lights and crashed into the ground. This time I manage to save the frame as it was not from so high up. I contacted yuneec and they said to ship it to them so they can take a look at it.
It could be that aforementioned "swelled up battery".

The question I ask is why is everyone loving this thing Soooo much when it is clearly an inferior drone to many out there. The reason they pack so many extras is because the cost of the actual drone is so cheap that they as a company can afford to ad things to the package and still make a profit.
What exactly is wrong with profit. It is those profits that makes R&D possible so we can have models like"H" a few months later.

Now you see typhoon G going for $499, just imagine the actual cost of the quad by itself, guys I hate to say this but this is a cheap toy drone with a lot of accessories and really soft rubber mounts that make the video smooth and that's it!
There are other ways to offend people. If you are having a hard time discovering them all, let us know. I am sure some in here will help and point out what insults you missed.

I am hopping the new Intel base H will be a different story. Oh and by the way I ended up getting the typhoon G two weeks ago slcuz it was so cheap and wanted to test and see if it was my drone or just yuneec. I'm sorry to say that the flight characteristics are the same.
Did you hear the story about the guy in Silicon Valley to whom TESLA refused to sell a car? Based on his posts all over the Internet, they decided nothing good would come out of having him as a customer. So they felt it was better for all concerned if he went and bought something else. If I was at Yuneec at a decision making position I would consider this a good solution so as not to aggravate you any further.

I'm a fan of all tech and I just put this question out there cuz I really feel this product should get the reviews it deserves and not all the glory it's been getting like it's better than slice bread.
It is not better than sliced bread. It is better than DJI.

Thank you for reading my Bible of a post and know this is just my opinion on the product.

-wp[/QUOTE]

If you think I was being a little too critical of your overly critical post of Yuneec and Yuneec owners, try to look at it from our perspective. Think of it as sowing up in Sturgis during the bike week and telling everyone just how much better your BMW is and how Harley Davidson sucks.
You did not get beat up in my post anywhere near you would have been in Sturgis,

Reactions: NRRTRAINS
Willie has expressed his honest opinion and I have to say has made some valid points. Yes the Yuneec flies slow with the GPS on but it actually helps with the photography which is a good thing. My Q500 has been a problem after only a month of use. The first time it went belly up and fell from the sky it destroyed 3 props and the cushion gimbal mounts were lost. I pondered what happened and decided that it must have been an accidental press of the moter stop button. After I made the repairs the next flight was done at l0 ft. or less to observe any more problems. Sure enough it happened again. Did I mention that My Gps was always losing lockup since new. It reported losing lock right before this crash to. I called yuneec and they are sending me a new GPS unit and I will lose the remainder of my warranty for installing it myself. I already opened up the frame and discovered that the GPS cable was no longer connected as the craft would no longer initialize and the Yuneec GUI reported a GPS problem . ( good thing to learn about that GUI ) Willie is right with his description of the construction and internal electronics in my honest opinion too. Being the owner of several different drones including some Naza controlled craft that were learning experiences. (old retired electronic techs have to have their toys to).. After some landing gear repairs I have lost confidence in this drone and the next flight was also kept at a low altitude Good thing, because I was able to hear the screeching noise right before it did the usual belly up and crash again !! I believe one moter stopped and that has been the root cause for all of the other crashes, Since I did not have an sd card in the controller I can only use the SWAG method for finding the defective motor. Got to admit that buying this Yuneec has kept me busy trying to keep it airborne. My phantom 3 pro has never given me any problems even after one year of heavy use. I hope this long winded story can help someone with their next drone purchase. Now I must order a new motor and pray it is the one with the bad bearings !!!
First post. In support of Willie. Must be nice to have a cheering squad. That is always nice to have a supportive wife. LOL

Thank you for taking the time to voice your experience. I for one appreciate the amount of effort it takes to effectively communicate instead of just "rant".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss