Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Im in need of a new h here in the UK...is the pro out here yet?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm in need of a new h fast, I'm in the uk...it's a short, but far too embarassing story lol! I've had an advanced h, 2 actually, after yuneec replaced the first which had a mind of its own and crahsed, had a dodgy compass I believe.. Loved it but I now need a new one asap! I originally ordered the pro but couldn't wait so settled for the advanced...is the pro out in the uk any day soon or should I just get another advanced? Real sense would be good, but not really that important for me. I would love to have the ips module, I can see that opening up opportunities for us...backpack also useful, I'm while I mention it, of course extra batteries wouldn't go amiss! Anyone know of the best deals around at the mo in the uk. It seems from a quick search to be a bit confusing now, with different vendors offering different bundles. When I got my original it was easy, everyone had the same..(basically just a free wizard, which I have yet to use...)
Good news is we will now have 2 controllers which we wanted anyway!)
Got to love insurance lol!!

The pro is not officially released In the UK yet,so the answer is no you cannot buy one here unless you get it imported,Try slr Hut as they do some good deals at very good prices,it's a UK website with very competitive UK pricing but I think the products come from America,the official release of the pro in the UK is imminent but I dont think anyone even the vendors and model shops know when.

Reactions: John S
I`m in the UK too and waiting to get a Pro soon , so confusing is not in it .
Hi guys, I'm in need of a new h fast, I'm in the uk...it's a short, but far too embarassing story lol! I've had an advanced h, 2 actually, after yuneec replaced the first which had a mind of its own and crahsed, had a dodgy compass I believe.. Loved it but I now need a new one asap! I originally ordered the pro but couldn't wait so settled for the advanced...is the pro out in the uk any day soon or should I just get another advanced? Real sense would be good, but not really that important for me. I would love to have the ips module, I can see that opening up opportunities for us...backpack also useful, I'm while I mention it, of course extra batteries wouldn't go amiss! Anyone know of the best deals around at the mo in the uk. It seems from a quick search to be a bit confusing now, with different vendors offering different bundles. When I got my original it was easy, everyone had the same..(basically just a free wizard, which I have yet to use...)
Good news is we will now have 2 controllers which we wanted anyway!)
Got to love insurance lol!!

I`m in the UK too and looking to get a H with realsense , confusing is not in it.

O.K , Wheel spin models are selling it for £1,789.00 and with a RRP of £1,799.99.
But all so had a combo pro deal for £1,999 ? , which includes a extra case and battery.
With that deal getting changed when I said that deal is 2 cases ?

Now at Direct Drones are selling it at £1799.00 and with a RRP of £1978.97 saving you £179.97 I think that now may be false advertising.

So how do you go on if they can`t even work out what the RRP should be ?.

WHEN , it looks to be very soon , but said that before.

The pro is not officially released In the UK yet,so the answer is no you cannot buy one here unless you get it imported,Try slr Hut as they do some good deals at very good prices,it's a UK website with very competitive UK pricing but I think the products come from America,the official release of the pro in the UK is imminent but I dont think anyone even the vendors and model shops know when.
Thanks, I'll have a look...but question..if you get an imported one, will yuneec uk still help you out?

I`m in the UK too and waiting to get a Pro soon , so confusing is not in it .

I`m in the UK too and looking to get a H with realsense , confusing is not in it.

O.K , Wheel spin models are selling it for £1,789.00 and with a RRP of £1,799.99.
But all so had a combo pro deal for £1,999 ? , which includes a extra case and battery.
With that deal getting changed when I said that deal is 2 cases ?

Now at Direct Drones are selling it at £1799.00 and with a RRP of £1978.97 saving you £179.97 I think that now may be false advertising.

So how do you go on if they can`t even work out what the RRP should be ?.

WHEN , it looks to be very soon , but said that before.
Tell me about it haha, the wait for the advanced was solo painfull!

So I guess it'll have to be another advanced...can't be waiting!
Drones Direct have em for £1027.95 which looks best if no one else can beat that...

Geez guys, is this a Brexit thing?;)

It's not a brexit thing,don't believe everything you hear on the news,I just think the price has been reduced in anticipation of the pro and also we have a lot of model outlets so prob just competing on price,everywhere else it's still £1080-£1200

Reactions: John S
Be careful if you open the product page it says it's a pre order,also the pictures show the advance st16 with 2 antennas not 3 as you get with the pro and also the hard backpack which no longer exists and dosnt come with the pro,you get the soft backpack.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval