Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I'm lucky to get a Q5004k QuadCopter with 2 minor issues

Reaction score
Well, Almost 0 issues. I had 1 problem but it's still an issue the Q had but got repaired (by me). The latch broke apart while closing the battery hatch. My fault, I was in a hurry and slammed the hatch to close it. But that's the only issue I had. WAIT.... I just remembered... I had another issue with the Transmitter. The fan started to make a whining noise randomly. It was an intermittent problem. It happened 3 times out of 100+ times starting the transmitter up. I sent it in for repair a month after the last time it happened. (I figured on getting it fixed before warranty expired). Conclusion to that. The TX was replaced with a new one. WHY.... I believe the fan could of been replaced and the issue would of been corrected. Why do I believe it was just a fan issue? When it did make the sound if I tapped the side of the TX the fans sound would change to a different sound then eventually disappeared. (But the TX worked perfectly otherwise). The state of the Q500 4K as of this moment. It's functioning like it's suppose to be. The TX is working perfectly, The Quad is functioning perfectly, the CGO3 camera is beyond perfect with the straightest horizon line and stable beyond ones belief. The package is working the way it is suppose to be working. So am I lucky to have 2 minor issues resolved with Perfect results? Yes, I am. But what about all the Q500's out there with issues like Offset horizons in the CGO cameras. What about issues with people updating their firmware then having Major issues. Well I feel for all of you having these issues and not being able to fly their Drones/Quadcopters. I personally beleive that all registered Yuneec products mainly Quadcopters under warranty or not should get a letter of satisfaction delivered to every registered quadcopter asking if you are completely satisfied with the product that they sold to us and if anything is wrong with it write it all down and if it's under warranty still send it in for repair (No Charge) and make it right for the consumer, the ones that paid the industries bills and the one that made it possible to keep the industry working and kept the people employed there. If the warranty has expired look into the matter and decide if it's some kind of issue that should not exist with the product but does, (should be fixed and make it right) for the ones that kept the business a float. So, in a nutshell. If it's proven to be the operators fault and not the worksmanship of the product then owner of the vehicle lives with what they have. Now, lets discuss the money factor. It will cost tons of money to implement the program but the "consumer should have in their possession" a product, a quadcopter that they shelled out their money and put trust in a company that should give what the consumer what they rightly deserve. That complete " CUSTOMER SATISFACTION "

A bit late...
The Q is on it's way out.
Customer Service for the vast majority has been good from what I've read and the few phone calls I made to CS in CA. went super. Not sure how much more they could have done for people. There are always those few that you can never make happy and we hear from them the most.We might read one good story for every ten that are out there. I do a lot of writing and I often remind people that my letter represents thousands that feel as I do but didn't take the time to write about it.
Glad your happy with your Q and things have worked out well for you.
:)

A bit late...
The Q is on it's way out.
Customer Service for the vast majority has been good from what I've read and the few phone calls I made to CS in CA. went super. Not sure how much more they could have done for people. There are always those few that you can never make happy and we hear from them the most.We might read one good story for every ten that are out there. I do a lot of writing and I often remind people that my letter represents thousands that feel as I do but didn't take the time to write about it.
Glad your happy with your Q and things have worked out well for you.
:)
So, what is on it's way in to replace the Q?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Li