Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I'm still here!

Reaction score
Thanks to all who've been in touch... I've been away in Europe (out of Oz) for a couple of months. While there visited the island of Madeira and whilst touring spotted a guy from Finland flying his drone along the coast line. I didn't have the opportunity to take my H... but was itching to use it a few times whilst away. On return I discover there's been software updates... any thoughts on the new system, should I jump in and update straight away?
Thanks again, Chris

Reactions: Rayray
Thanks to all who've been in touch... I've been away in Europe (out of Oz) for a couple of months. While there visited the island of Madeira and whilst touring spotted a guy from Finland flying his drone along the coast line. I didn't have the opportunity to take my H... but was itching to use it a few times whilst away. On return I discover there's been software updates... any thoughts on the new system, should I jump in and update straight away?
Thanks again, Chris
Chris, welcome back! Can't believe you went to Europe and left Baby H at home !:( The very newest firmware seems to be good, but the ones from August/September were a "Joke", has alot of new features and seems to make the camera quite a bit clearer and better. !

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Chris, welcome back! Can't believe you went to Europe and left Baby H at home !:( The very newest firmware seems to be good, but the ones from August/September were a "Joke", has alot of new features and seems to make the camera quite a bit clearer and better. !
What the version of the newest firmware my friend... I assume I can skip the "joke" version?

They erase all previous versions on the Yuneec download site, so what's there is the newest, You use USA-STD in OZ correct? This is it:

Controller Firmware
Firmware ST16 Controller STDv03.01.b23
Details
Drone Firmware
Firmware Typhoon H STDGimbal:v1.22, Autopilot:v1.28, Camera:v3.2.16
Details

They erase all previous versions on the Yuneec download site, so what's there is the newest, You use USA-STD in OZ correct? This is it:

Controller Firmware
Details
Drone Firmware
Details
Cheers.... will update soon, I have a project booked for a friend this week, and I think I'll leave it till after that in case there's any glitches.

Controller Firmware
Details
Drone Firmware
Details
Sorry, only just noticed the question here!
Yes, I use the USA-STD here

DFT ! LOL!
Chris, my brand new H Pro upgrade from Yuneec does not fly, after two months of heavenly bliss, I am now stuck with a bird with no wings! They kept my old H after it crashed and messed up, the Pro won't land and stuck in limbo at 20 feet up, barely got her down! I get 5 motor and OA not working warnings when all is working? I am tired of sending it/parts back! Hope you are having better luck ! But your were lucky to be away and not deal with the September firmware nightmares! Keep safe my friend !

DFT ! LOL!
Chris, my brand new H Pro upgrade from Yuneec does not fly, after two months of heavenly bliss, I am now stuck with a bird with no wings! They kept my old H after it crashed and messed up, the Pro won't land and stuck in limbo at 20 feet up, barely got her down! I get 5 motor and OA not working warnings when all is working? I am tired of sending it/parts back! Hope you are having better luck ! But your were lucky to be away and not deal with the September firmware nightmares! Keep safe my friend !
Only just over the jet lag of 24 hour flight back to Oz, and catching up with your problems...that's terrible! After all the good times you had with it, it's a shame for this to happen. I'm now a bit nervous of the upgrade myself. If I'd do it, I'll make sure I'm in a big open area and take it very easy! Let me know how you get on.

Reactions: DroneClone
Only just over the jet lag of 24 hour flight back to Oz, and catching up with your problems...that's terrible! After all the good times you had with it, it's a shame for this to happen. I'm now a bit nervous of the upgrade myself. If I'd do it, I'll make sure I'm in a big open area and take it very easy! Let me know how you get on.
Yeah ! Heaven to **** is the wisk of a Firmware update! Get rest and take care my friend ! I will survive this, even if I have to buy a 10lb sledge hammer! LOL !:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval