Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IMU / ESC Help Please

Reaction score
Ok, I have a Q500 standard, it fell out of the sky,being the impatient person i am,and having seen all of the posts all over the net about 2 month plus wait times,i elected to pay for the parts,void my warranty and repair myself. I am now at over 400.00 in parts and shipping,and more than 3 months. I am not going to even list the time i have had with "Customer Support" which is the absolute biggest Oxymoron i have ever witnessed. Everything on the Q has been replaced except the gps chip and the mainboard. this last time i did 2 new ECSs and 2 motors (rear) the GUI now gets to motor 4 before it stops ,it still says esc 2 is bad. Is esc number and motor number the same? When i test in the gui and press FL mtr 1 ,motors 2-4 spin together ,then i go to assignmemt, it goes 1,2,3 and motor 4 (FR) on the gui fails but it says esc 2 failed, WTF over? Now also on about the 10 reassembly i am getting a pressure sensor fail or imu failure, is that an smd on the board? Location anyone, Yuneec CS has guessed at everything they have suggested at well over 400.00 now,i could have bought a bind n fly unit. Anybody with info on these 2 subjects please. I am vegaslightsss on the yuneec.com firums if you wamt to read my posts and see what i have been through.

Ok, I have a Q500 standard, it fell out of the sky,being the impatient person i am,and having seen all of the posts all over the net about 2 month plus wait times,i elected to pay for the parts,void my warranty and repair myself. I am now at over 400.00 in parts and shipping,and more than 3 months. I am not going to even list the time i have had with "Customer Support" which is the absolute biggest Oxymoron i have ever witnessed. Everything on the Q has been replaced except the gps chip and the mainboard. this last time i did 2 new ECSs and 2 motors (rear) the GUI now gets to motor 4 before it stops ,it still says esc 2 is bad. Is esc number and motor number the same? When i test in the gui and press FL mtr 1 ,motors 2-4 spin together ,then i go to assignmemt, it goes 1,2,3 and motor 4 (FR) on the gui fails but it says esc 2 failed, WTF over? Now also on about the 10 reassembly i am getting a pressure sensor fail or imu failure, is that an smd on the board? Location anyone, Yuneec CS has guessed at everything they have suggested at well over 400.00 now,i could have bought a bind n fly unit. Anybody with info on these 2 subjects please. I am vegaslightsss on the yuneec.com firums if you wamt to read my posts and see what i have been through.
are your problems solved ?

Problems are solved , i bought 3 other brands top drones amd a few middle like parrot amd blade. Yuneec .would have sold half a dozen Hs to my film local of IATSE ,then they witnessed support on half a dozen ssues , there was none. Now im back to dji, too dsmn bad, i really wanted the Hs. Vegas

The IMU is a small square chip approx. 1/2 cm in width to the right of the main processor. It has the designation INVESENSE MPU 6050 (some might be 6000). They cost $10 and must be carefully reflowed. That's where I'm headed. I hate proprietary garbage but a job is a job. Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval