Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IN NEED of PROPS for TH480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Unfortunately I’ve had a small problem with a couple of the little tabs snapping on a few blades. I can purchase another set of props if need be but wasn’t sure if someone had a full set of props sitting around for a reasonable price. I’m also setup with PayPal for quick easy payment. Thanks again for your time!

Unfortunately I’ve had a small problem with a couple of the little tabs snapping on a few blades. I can purchase another set of props if need be but wasn’t sure if someone had a full set of props sitting around for a reasonable price. I’m also setup with PayPal for quick easy payment. Thanks again for your time!
Don't know if you have a Best Buy or Fry's Electronics near you, but the ones near me carry them and you would not have to wait for shipping.

I’ve got a full set on it right now. Just preparing for future mishaps is all. Plus bestbuy around here is almost 45min away. We’re out in the country pretty deep! Thanks for your help and input.

they are very cheap on ebay

Yeppers they are on eBay but your never sure if your getting authentic Yuneec props or those el cheapos from over seas. I’ve done a lot of reading on here and it seems that the OEM props are the only way to go. I know eBay, Carolina Dronz, Terrestrial Imaging,internet,etc.all have props for sale but I was trying to steer away from paying $30-$40 for a set of props. If nobody has a set that they can let go for a little cheaper then I will most definitely have to go that route. Thanks again for your all’s help but I really could use a set of props.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
essentailhoodie