Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Insane Swedish Authorities

Don't forget that Germany is going to ban all petrol and diesel vehicles in 2030.
But Germany happens to be considerably advanced in terms of solar energy. They are moving in the right direction, so it's likely they will be easily capable of abandoning fossil fuels by 2030. Their oil industry evidently does not hold their government by the short hairs.

But Germany happens to be considerably advanced in terms of solar energy. They are moving in the right direction, so it's likely they will be easily capable of abandoning fossil fuels by 2030. Their oil industry evidently does not hold their government by the short hairs.
Exactly. Germany is absolutely right on with their energy policies. They've either gotten rid of or are in the process of closing ALL their nuclear facilities. They produce an order of magnitude more kW hours of electricity with solar than we do here in Spain, with roughly 1/2 to 1/3 the total amount of solar exposure (I understand this, as the Spanish government is completely corrupt and beholden to fossil fuels, whereas the Germans by and large are not).

Now they're going to phase out internal combustion engines altogether by 2030, which is way too late IMHO but at least they're taking the initiative. I love Germans and how they think. One of my best friends is German and I've been to the country a 100 times. It's a freakin wonder they didn't conquer the world back in WWII, but even after being virtually destroyed they've managed to keep hold of their brain power and innovation. They're just freakin amazing.

Reactions: DroneDoctor
Why would you post that? It's both insensitive and arrogant. The USA has MORE than it's share of serious problems, dude.
Yes we do. One of the great things the founding fathers of the US did was make it easy to pass laws. On the flip side they didn't make it just as easy to repeal them so we have new laws to supercede the old ones. Everything moves so slow here and a lot seems like it can never get done because we are stuck in legal cement and legal contracts. A lot of politicians campaigning for president make a lot of promises which they can't keep because of legal constraints and contracts they knew nothing about when they were promising the world.

And last but not least , when you buy a car in Sweden that's it taxed with nearly 200% of the Car price !!.

And last but not least , when you buy a car in Sweden that's it taxed with nearly 200% of the Car price !!.
Geez, and I thought I had it tough here in Spain with the 21% VAT applied to just about everything (well, they do give us a break and only hit us with 10% VAT for food [sarcasm])! :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace