Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Insurance

+1

Join the AMA. its 75 bucks a year for hundreds of thousands of dollars in coverage. I called my home owners insurance policy holder and they offered a "drone policy" for 100 bucks a month. 1200 bucks a year?!?!?!?! Thats more than I pay for two brand new motorcycles!

Also check the insurance offered by AMA Join AMA Today

Anyone know where I can get liability insurance for my drone at a reasonable price. Thank you.
Hi, at Inter Hannover insurance company. I fly a Yuneec Thyphoone 500 and pay $250 / year fully insured but NOT the drone itself. I live in Sweden

I use Aerial Pak, very good rates, great coverage for all of my drones for our company.

I deal with Adam at that agency, he is very knowledgeable of the drone industry and its requirements. 866-977-4725

+1

Join the AMA. its 75 bucks a year for hundreds of thousands of dollars in coverage. I called my home owners insurance policy holder and they offered a "drone policy" for 100 bucks a month. 1200 bucks a year?!?!?!?! Thats more than I pay for two brand new motorcycles!
I Iive in the UK and need to get my drones insured but do not know of a good company that's not expensive,any ideas?

I Iive in the UK and need to get my drones insured but do not know of a good company that's not expensive,any ideas?
If it is for hobby use then go to FPV UK

What is FPV UK? - FPV UK

I forget how much it is to join but you get insurance because you are a member. One of the cheapest options I know of.

If it's commercial insurance, then be prepared to dig deep.

FPVUK costs £15.80 per year and you get £5,000,000 public liability for that.
Thanks for that...I'd forgot how much it cost. My renewal is due shortly but I'll be getting commercial insurance once my PFAW comes through but that may be a couple of months off.

At one time the AMA had restrictions on where you could fly and be covered by the insurance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop