Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

$ Intel real sense

Reaction score
How much is the Intel real sense going to be ?...you would think Yuneec would let its know !!!One of the biggest reasons I'm buying this Hex ..

Watch the latest Youtube video from FPV Guy. The Yuneec rep did not give me much confidence in the Intel contract or the readiness of the Realsense module. Maybe I'm just misreading his answers?

Watch the latest Youtube video from FPV Guy. The Yuneec rep did not give me much confidence in the Intel contract or the readiness of the Realsense module. Maybe I'm just misreading his answers?
yeah i got the same impression....did intel pull out maybe? for that reason alone i may have to cancel my order....i want a concrete answer on how much real-sense will be as an add on and if its really going to happen...i don't care if i have to wait a few months for it...but that interview put up a red flag with me and intel...

Wow I'm still a little confused.after watching the FPV guy on u tube it sounds as if there are two different Drones here one with a sonar base optical avoidance and one with IR base avoidance system.One of the biggest things I thought the Typhoon had over the dji was this feature so if im getting the sonar base model can I upgrade to the Ir base model by just adding a module and how much will it be . Is that asking too much Yuneec?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval