Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Interdrone

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any of you fine folks attending Interdrone this week? If so, introduce yourself if you see me around. We don't have a booth this year but I'm wearing .a while MavicPilots shirt.

Thanks!

C.

Reactions: Murray Martz
Any of you fine folks attending Interdrone this week? If so, introduce yourself if you see me around. We don't have a booth this year but I'm wearing .a while MavicPilots shirt.

Thanks!

C.
Just curious because Canada has a few different names for things than the US does. Is "while" the same color that we call "white". I know that with our metric system and all it can be confusing, but I think white is metric for while.........The difference in the two is even though they seem to be pronounced the same way, we put a horizontal line 2/3rds the way up the L.

Well thanks for not correcting that or my post would like like I am more crazy than I really am if that is even possible.
Same in England. We too have a few different names for things in both the U.S. and Canada. For example, here we would use the word 'Look' for 'Like' as well as 'Like' for 'Like',...all confusing that's for sure, but hey-ho. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Murray Martz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430