Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Interesting app

Reaction score
Found this app called dronelogbook.com for logging & planning etc........comments ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What Pat said.

Personally, I use a spreadsheet for my logs which is backed up regularly. I get to decide what fields I want to include (or not) and am able to analyse the date far better than an app will allow.

My data isn't able to be seen by anyone but me unless the CAA come knocking on my door. (by the way, I have two log books. One for me and one for the CAA if they ever request my logs. Not that I want to hide anything: The CAA require far less detail than is included in my main logs)

Pen and Paper, there's.enough information the authorities and potential snoopers already know, let's try and keep this hobby as private.at least for as long as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: photo417 and Ren57
I use a half letter size loose leaf note book. I designed the pages myself in Excel with places to write in the necessary data. When I need more pages, I just print them. If I'm too lazy to write down the data in the field, I turn on the CGO3+ microphone and speak the settings before or after takeoff for later log entry. I'm a recreational flyer only. Commercial folks may need to capture more data than my little log book could handle.

I use a clipboard.
With a clipboard, a hard hat, and a hi-vis jacket you can order people around.
Sometime a whistle or bullhorn helps...

A GMRS radio on your belt, with an external mic, clipped to your upper chest.....doesnt even need to be turned on. If someone starts toward you, just look at them, reach up for the mic, and tilt your head down and act like you're talking to someone.....usually stops them in their tracks.....

Last edited:
Half a dozen of these.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200112-202154~2.png
    Screenshot_20200112-202154~2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 16

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member