Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

intro and such....

Reaction score
Hi! i got a yuneec typhoon H today...with no gimbal or camera. craigslist, of course. i shoulda paid more attention to the details.
I'm still super thrilled at the purchase, as everything else is there, but i could really use some input. i can not afford the Yuneec CG03+4K and gimbal assembly at close to 300 dollars. I'm a full time college student at oregon state, trying to get a degree in archaeology, so suffice to say...funds are limited, and i spent all the money i DID have to get the drone.
here's my question...what do i do? is there a custom gimbal option? i'm desperately hoping to find an inexpensive lidar unit, too.
😌you know, when i have some money.
anyone who has any experience with lidar, i'm curious what kind of set-up you're flying, ESPECIALLY if it's a modified typhoon H.
Of course, if anyone has a CGO3 and gimbal they can part with at a price so low it's like giving it away.... it'd be going to a good home. the plan is to use drone technology to blow the dust off some moldy old archaeologists, egyptologists, and the like.
thanks for reading this. have a great day.
manVSdogma (aka josh)

Reaction score
thank you chris. glad to be here. drones will be a big part of my future. how about you? hobby or profession?

Murray Martz

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi! i got a yuneec typhoon H today...with no gimbal or camera. craigslist, of course. i shoulda paid more attention to the details.
I'm still super thrilled at the purchase, as everything else is there, but i could really use some input. i can not afford the Yuneec CG03+4K and gimbal assembly at close to 300 dollars. I'm a full time college student at oregon state, trying to get a degree in archaeology, so suffice to say...funds are limited, and i spent all the money i DID have to get the drone.
here's my question...what do i do? is there a custom gimbal option? i'm desperately hoping to find an inexpensive lidar unit, too.
😌you know, when i have some money.
anyone who has any experience with lidar, i'm curious what kind of set-up you're flying, ESPECIALLY if it's a modified typhoon H.
Of course, if anyone has a CGO3 and gimbal they can part with at a price so low it's like giving it away.... it'd be going to a good home. the plan is to use drone technology to blow the dust off some moldy old archaeologists, egyptologists, and the like.
thanks for reading this. have a great day.
manVSdogma (aka josh)
The guy you are going to want to talk to about parts and cameras is John @Yuneec Skins . He is an Approved Vendor for this site.

Reactions: manVSdogma

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marilami