Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Intro - Hi

Reaction score
Hello all, this looks like a rather quiet thread....

I've been teetering on the edge of buying an inspire pro for stills work. It doesn't quite make it in image quality for my liking.
I've no interest in building my own, and not a lot of interest in the technology of flying. However I do have a lot of interest in making photographs. Been flying with a colleague on a number of paying gigs and its time to step up and get my certificate (first part done) and buy a machine. I think the Yuneec tornado might have what is needed with the opportunity to change gimbal and camera if needed from the CGO4 to a A7 rig.

I'll keep an eye here, my flying partner is going to have a look at the machine for me next week.

I am attracted by the customer service that seems to be available. And most of all by the potential of a relatively straightforward out of the box set up.

My other machine is a P3P which I have to say is amazing..!

Best to all

Hugh

www.hughgilbert.com

Hugh, I shoot almost exclusively photos over video and my Yuneec Q500 has been solid but I'm still looking for more. I did go for the H 920 and will be picking it up next Friday and I'll have initial reports on the camera the week following. I'm very anxious to see if the camera and UAV will give me the edge I need for my work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval