Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Irs yellow icon

Reaction score
I just bought this Yuneec Breeze and not even fly once and I am running into problem with irs yellow when I pick it up move around in the air and the blue icon show up but when I place the drone down it go back to yellow !!! Please help.

I just bought this Yuneec Breeze and not even fly once and I am running into problem with irs yellow when I pick it up move around in the air and the blue icon show up but when I place the drone down it go back to yellow !!! Please help.
Read this please first
Irs keeps flashing

Use that magnifying glass in the upper right and put in a Key word to search use Keyword (irs Yellow)
This question has been asked many times before. Your Breeze is operating correctly.
Also read the Docs which you can get on the the Yuneec website

Last edited by a moderator:
mine does the same/ was told not enough light/ or to much. and when it does this you will lose control. and the bad part is no support on the breeze. I been trying for weeks

mine does the same/ was told not enough light/ or to much. and when it does this you will lose control. and the bad part is no support on the breeze. I been trying for weeks

A yellow light on the Status sensor for the IRS sensor does not mean that you will lose control of the Breeze. It simply means it is out of normal sensor range. Try lifting it 12 to 18 inches off of the ground and see if the Status sensor turns blue. If it does, all is fine. If the IRS Status sensor is red then there is a real problem

If you are flying indoors and keep getting warnings about light levels, that is for the Flow sensor camera and you need to up the light level.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33