Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is the H920+ a good buy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19815
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19815

hello.. i am considering purchasing a H920+ next month [march]....having read the threads of posts , mostly from a year ago, concerning Yuneec discontinuing the model 920 + and seeing that the prices seem to have come down quite a bit on several sites i checked compared to the cost some have paid, ...basically i would like to know if the majority of 920 users recommend purchasing the H920+ still, .. it would be used as a hobby camera platform, no aggressive flights....or, oerhaps if they have another model / make suggestion , which can match the 920, stability and durability ..thx

hello.. i am considering purchasing a H920+ next month [march]....having read the threads of posts , mostly from a year ago, concerning Yuneec discontinuing the model 920 + and seeing that the prices seem to have come down quite a bit on several sites i checked compared to the cost some have paid, ...basically i would like to know if the majority of 920 users recommend purchasing the H920+ still, .. it would be used as a hobby camera platform, no aggressive flights....or, oerhaps if they have another model / make suggestion , which can match the 920, stability and durability ..thx

Might be better to ask this in the 920 forum

The posts above were moved by me to the proper forum from a thread not related to the 920+.

In reply to the original question, if the choice was in front of me today I would still buy a 920+. It performs well and the only thing it lacks compared to Yuneec’s other models is mapping capability. In many other ways the 920+ is still, IMO, superior to their other products. The price reductions only increase the attraction.

If mapping was a prime consideration, none of the popular brands would be considered. The lower prices are not enough to compensate for a lack of consistency or manufacturer imposed restrictions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anderstarr