Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is Yuneec still around?

Reaction score
I have the H 480 and haven't flown it for a couple of years, bad batteries. I read and looked at the batter alternative post and might try this. I kind of abandoned the H and went the DJI path. I just bought the DJI mini 3 pro and really like it. I want to fly the H again just don't trust it anymore and not happy with the battery availability. Just sad they dropped this drone.

Reactions: phoonflyer
You can find batteries for the H480 at YuneecSkins.com, VertigoDrones.com, and on Amazon.

I see no reason not to trust the H480. It is still a trustworthy aircraft.

Thank you for the response, I did not know that. Yes I agree I really like this drone but I guess I was not aware. I think I am going to look around and give the H a second chance instead of letting is sit as a drone trophy.

Reactions: Peter b
I have the H 480 and haven't flown it for a couple of years, bad batteries. I read and looked at the batter alternative post and might try this. I kind of abandoned the H and went the DJI path. I just bought the DJI mini 3 pro and really like it. I want to fly the H again just don't trust it anymore and not happy with the battery availability. Just sad they dropped this drone.
I have 2 typhoon H plus , i think lot better than any DJI drones, it has it all. parts or repair go hear Yuneec H850 RTK Commercial Grade Police Drone YUNH850USSC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook