Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Issue with connecting CGO3 to my ipad

Reaction score
I am having issues with connecting the CGO3 on the SteadyGrip to my ipad.
I was able to connect it to my iphone 5, but it kept dropping out.
Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Warning: Newest CGO3 Steadygrip app (V0.1.0.0062) may not work on all devices.!!! I uploaded the new app as well and it does not work for me on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, where it had worked fine in the previous version. My tablet connects fine to the CGO3 camera, and when I start the new app, the splash screen comes up and looks the same as before, however when I hit "Camera" the splash screen adds a small text box with this ....
"...@_@..."
near the bottom and then goes blank or sometimes shows a very brief (1 sec) image from the camera then closes.
Looks like Yuneec dropped the ball again on this upgrade. I would like to get a copy of the previous version as I uninstalled it before loading the new one.
From the APKpure.com site, I was able to install the original version that worked with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (CGO3 ver: 0.1.0.0030) and it is working normally on my steadycam now. Thanks for the link.

Here is a link to the apk website where older versions -(that still work) of the app can be downloaded:
CGO3 APK Download - Free Tools APP for Android | APKPure.com

Note: prvious versions are near the bottom of the page.

Reactions: Ralphy
I am having issues with connecting the CGO3 on the SteadyGrip to my ipad.
I was able to connect it to my iphone 5, but it kept dropping out.
Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I just downloaded 12/27/16 the new update to the cgo3 to my iPhone 7+ works great after months of not being able to use steady grip:)

The app says CGO but not CGO3 and will not work at all on my I-Phone 6S. Hope to see an updated version quickly - ARE YOU LISTENING YUNEEC??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval