Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It's been a good while..

RPR

Reaction score
Hello Gang,

DoomMeister thank you for the following up, with me. Welp, I am still working in the construction field. Last year, I got contracted to do abatement and I had this idea to build a less expensive drone (Yeah right!!!) But little did I know that it would open to a new passion and creative perspective, I got into FPV. The building, programming, hours of tuning and understanding everything FPV from start to finish is now becoming an obsessive journey of mine and I also just got my HAM license that enables me to fly on licensed frequencies. ( to add.. I bought my TH+ back last December, so officially still a Yunnec drone operator..lol)

I'm still a newbie and here's my noob reel.

Reactions: h-elsner
This is what got me started... Hired to keep these geese off the park... But I gave up.. Birds are not scared.

• Haha
Reactions: DoomMeister
Hello Gang,

DoomMeister thank you for the following up, with me. Welp, I am still working in the construction field. Last year, I got contracted to do abatement and I had this idea to build a less expensive drone (Yeah right!!!) But little did I know that it would open to a new passion and creative perspective, I got into FPV. The building, programming, hours of tuning and understanding everything FPV from start to finish is now becoming an obsessive journey of mine and I also just got my HAM license that enables me to fly on licensed frequencies. ( to add.. I bought my TH+ back last December, so officially still a Yunnec drone operator..lol)

I'm still a newbie and here's my noob reel.

My son flies FPV home builds. He would love flying in some of the oceanside areas in your reel. It will probably be some time before he is in the Bay Area again due to the lockdowns. It’s a good thing he can do his job with Cisco from his home.

My son flies FPV home builds. He would love flying in some of the oceanside areas in your reel. It will probably be some time before he is in the Bay Area again due to the lockdowns. It’s a good thing he can do his job with Cisco from his home.

Ohh.. Yeah!! I would love to meet up, with him. Talk shop and fly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop