Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

July 4th Fireworks Video

Reaction score
Hello all...
Here is a LONG (20min) video of our local fireworks

For those interested,
Typhoon H used
Took two flights...
Auto video settings, LED Lights turned off, fireworks explosions soundtrack was recorded with my tablet on the ground and enhanced with Cool Edit and synced with the video. the section midway in the video with no firework sounds was because my friend landed at that time and the drone noise way too loud to be included in the video. I could have added sound clips, but was too lazy !
I flew between 350 and 400 ft from a friends back yard about 1/2 mile away.
At no time was I (The Typhoon H) ever over people, cars, or buildings.
He flew his Phantom and videoed the same time, I'll post a link to his video if and when he uploads one.
Enjoy and comments welcome !

Long it is.:D
Personally I have no problem with it, but someone may comment on the music.:)

No even with the music it was excellent. The funny thing is you could have been on a tall building filming, the H is that stable. No fireworks of course over here in the UK on the 4th. We are all miserable because we lost!!

oh man.....you panned down just a little too much at the very end and missed that last huge shell. lol
great vid !

Hello all...
Here is a LONG (20min) video of our local fireworks

For those interested,
Typhoon H used
Took two flights...
Auto video settings, LED Lights turned off, fireworks explosions soundtrack was recorded with my tablet on the ground and enhanced with Cool Edit and synced with the video. the section midway in the video with no firework sounds was because my friend landed at that time and the drone noise way too loud to be included in the video. I could have added sound clips, but was too lazy !
I flew between 350 and 400 ft from a friends back yard about 1/2 mile away.
At no time was I (The Typhoon H) ever over people, cars, or buildings.
He flew his Phantom and videoed the same time, I'll post a link to his video if and when he uploads one.
Enjoy and comments welcome !
Wow - Old school hand lighting. Fireworks video is so much better with the soundtrack. Nice job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval