Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Kentucky Derby

Eagle's Eye Video

Global Village Idiot
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Really impressive dolly work on the backstretch camera during the race... if it hadn't been raining buckets, I've have almost thought it was drone footage. :)

Yeah, I saw that shot too but did not see the actual dolly or crane. That was an amazing race by the way, my wife and I just started watching the Derby three years ago - magnificent animals to watch running flat out.

Like a lot of other sports, HD really took it up a notch, but it depends on the race... HD would have made no difference seeing Secretariat 20 lengths ahead.

Yeah, I saw that shot too but did not see the actual dolly or crane. That was an amazing race by the way, my wife and I just started watching the Derby three years ago - magnificent animals to watch running flat out.
My wife and I do our best to ignore all of the hooplah concerning the Derby. We don't do Derby activities especially this year with the Hepatitis "A" outbreak.

Yeah, all the back story crap and the who's who stuff I don't care for, I just like to watch the race.
I agree with that. I'll watch the Two minute race but I hate the insanity leading up to it. They were having a big problem with the Hepatitis A outbreak fearing that it would spread across the USA like the flu.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy