Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Landing Gear Question

Reaction score
I just received my H this week and I have not flown it as of yet. I am still getting familiar with all of its functions on the ST16.
I noticed while having the ST16 and the H powered on and holding the H upright without the motors running the landing gear would not retract. If I turn the drone upside down and then cycle, it works as it should. Is the craft designed only to retract or lower the landing gear only while in flight?

I just received my H this week and I have not flown it as of yet. I am still getting familiar with all of its functions on the ST16.
I noticed while having the ST16 and the H powered on and holding the H upright without the motors running the landing gear would not retract. If I turn the drone upside down and then cycle, it works as it should. Is the craft designed only to retract or lower the landing gear only while in flight?
I would hope so...why would you raise the landing gear before take-off? I think thats good software design.

@R12NDS

I think you may have misunderstood BoomBoom's question. He did say he just received his H and hadn't been able to fly it yet, and was just trying things out. When the landing gear didn't retract upright but did so upside down, he correctly deduced that the H needed to be airborne for the landing gear to function, but posed the question here to reaffirm his deduction. I don't think his question merited that tone of a reply.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus