Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

LARGE case

Reaction score
Hi,
Seen on the internet large case for the Typhoon h on wheels where you can carry the drone fully open with props on, BUT £400 + just wondering if anyone has one of them and if any good or knows where I can get one a lot cheaper than £400 in UK apparently it is made by Yuneec, can't find the link anymore but will post if I can Many thanks

Reaction score
Hi. Don't know where you from,so you may not have a Home Depot. I use a $50.00 Husky hard plastic tool box w handle and wheels ,big enough to hold foam insert that came with my Q 500. If I needed a case for my H I would surely find one that was big enough,and for sure under $100.00 I currently use the backback,works good for hard storage,some guys may be able to sit on it,Ha I know I never will. I don't mind putting props on H only takes a second .Keith

Reactions: Russell Smith
Reaction score
Hi. Don't know where you from,so you may not have a Home Depot. I use a $50.00 Husky hard plastic tool box w handle and wheels ,big enough to hold foam insert that came with my Q 500. If I needed a case for my H I would surely find one that was big enough,and for sure under $100.00 I currently use the backback,works good for hard storage,some guys may be able to sit on it,Ha I know I never will. I don't mind putting props on H only takes a second .Keith
Same here. Home Depot if you have one. Or check it online.

Reactions: 7cyclops
Reaction score
I just recently bought one off a guy from this forum for $250. I really like the case. It is very big though. It measures something like 2 feet by 2 feet by 15 inches. It's very good quality. It has a place for everything! 7 batteries plus one in the bird , accessories, extra props, oem chargers (which i only use in a pinch) but its nice to keep everything together.

Reaction score
Yes I bought just the case used for $250 US. The case is made of hard plastic. The case is made by HPRC and its model 4600W .

Reactions: DoomMeister

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FLY ENTERPRISE