Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Latest H520e Updates

Reaction score
There are still no viable updates for the H520E. I tried them before contacting support without success. When I contacted support, Yuneec said, even though there are files posted don't use them. Anyone had success with H520E updates or heard more about when they will post usable files?

Edit: Solved my question. DataPilot 2 has been posted and provides for all firmware updates.

Edit 2: Yuneec support said they are working on an updated desktop version too. No time frames were given.

Last edited:
I suggest you wait to make any firmware updates until you are confident they have been tested and reported working properly by other owners. Generally you never want to be the first owner to install a firmware update.

Reactions: Rayray
This is what I am using, with no problems, for a few months. (Only for H520E)
H520E Data.JPG

back to vertigo drones with the h520e. confirmed with 3 laptops bad usb port. multi cables tried all got white box error. if you get the white box usb message what ever you do do not update the rc ofdm.

Reactions: Steve Carr
just check in to hotel after working with vertigo drones and was on part of live chat with yuneec usa,. I can not disclose the end results they pending. vertigo went to extremes measures to fix the issue.

Reactions: Rayray
back to vertigo drones with the h520e. confirmed with 3 laptops bad usb port. multi cables tried all got white box error. if you get the white box usb message what ever you do do not update the rc ofdm.
That's good to know because I have been trying to upload that firmware for the longest. Do have have any ideas what the x90 camera won't take any other sd cards besides the the that came with it?

vertigo drones can not revive it. and the replacement that they want to get to me may not have the new firmware on it. Waiting to hear back from them. They are keeping my e90 camera they ran out of x gimbal cameras. and going to have yuneec send me a new e90x

That's good to know because I have been trying to upload that firmware for the longest. Do have have any ideas what the x90 camera won't take any other sd cards besides the the that came with it?
The camera can take other cards. Check this thread Compatible Micro SD Cards for the Typhoon H+ C23 Camera. I've had success with the Netac and Sandisk 128GB cards. Make sure the specs are A1 and U3. I had a little trouble with a Gigastone card, but after a complete re-format (not a quick format), it works too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval