Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Latest version of my Typhoon H checklist

Reaction score
Ok here is my latest version of my flight checklist for the Typhoon H.
This is still a work in progress. The emergency procedure section needs work. Also the LED chart on the back is outdated. If anyone has a nice color chart of the Status LED chart please send it to me.

I also need a Maintenance schedule and procedure so if anyone has created one please forward that on to me.

Thank you

Attachments

• Typhoon H checklist and info.pdf
    1,007.2 KB · Views: 340
This really looks good! really Really well done. The 2 column idea works well; i originally did that because I ran out of space so was a happy change. Wow this along with some flight tips. like camera settings, use of green arrow, that could go in a manual; would be really helpful for many folks getting into this as I'm sure will happen in next 3 months.
Why do you say indicators need revision? I didn't think LED's had changed; front motor LEDs will blink if OA on, but what else?
Great job!

Reactions: Merlin
The status LED chart on the back or second page is out of date and that needs updating. Some things are missing from it too.

This is still a work in progress. The emergency procedure section needs work. Also the LED chart on the back is outdated. If anyone has a nice color chart of the Status LED chart please send it to me.

I also need a Maintenance schedule and procedure so if anyone has created one please forward that on to me.

Thank you

Good job. If newbies (and hard core pilots as well) applies those charts, there will be less ''flyaways and ''strange'' crashes threads in this forum. Thanks.

Thank you
Wow this is a really well thought and thorough out check list, I think I might start using this before I fly my H!

Wow this is a really well thought and thorough out check list, I think I might start using this before I fly my H!

I'm definitely using it as a starting point. We use multiple drones, so I may modify this one to be a little more generic, or make a drop down list to select which check list to use.

lol I mean to say " wow this is a really well thought out and thorough checklist... didn't catch that

Thank you
Awesome checklist...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone