Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Links to RAW Samples?

Reaction score
Hi I've been asking around for RAW samples from the Typhoon H camera. Does anyone have a link so I can compare with mine? Looking to return soon if the samples look drastically different than my footage. Thanks!

How do you get you raw files from sd card to pc, and I will send some, I can can't open them after uploading to pc, unless I use a app to open them! Any help? Thanks

How do you get you raw files from sd card to pc, and I will send some, I can can't open them after uploading to pc, unless I use a app to open them! Any help? Thanks
They should just open on a PC unless maybe you shot them as a .mov instead of mpeg? Your PC may not like .mov files. You could put them through mpeg streamclip or vlc player to see them and export them. Although vlc player may not export so I'd go with mpeg streamclip.

They should just open on a PC unless maybe you shot them as a .mov instead of mpeg? Your PC may not like .mov files. You could put them through mpeg streamclip or vlc player to see them and export them. Although vlc player may not export so I'd go with mpeg streamclip.
They load as a dng. file, which is what they are shot in

If it's a video file as dng you can use DaVinci resolve lite. If it's a dng still file I believe adobe bridge will see the still file.

Reactions: DroneClone
Video is not a .DNG which is a still photo only format.

Yes video can be a .DNG file. It is the workflow for RAW files on some cameras like the Black Magic Pocket and Cinema Camera. It is called CinemaDNG.

This is what I tried , The first slide is a PowerDirector7 edited dng(raw) file, the second slide is original dng. file, I know, I am only learning!:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz