Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Low pass with Watch me at high speed

I'm not sure, but wiping the flight data (FlyApp-Data) does not wipe the Log-Data ...

Well something weird happened. I matched the video date and time to the remote data and its attached. The value drops from the number you specified to 0.

I attached the actual file just change the extension to .csv before opening it. The forum wont allow me to upload the .csv file.

Attachments

• Remote_00073.txt
    341.3 KB · Views: 3
Well something weird happened. I matched the video date and time to the remote data and its attached. The value drops from the number you specified to 0.

I attached the actual file just change the extension to .csv before opening it. The forum wont allow me to upload the .csv file.

check the time ;)

3z7x5z2t.png

Ok last one. This was with the wizard and you can see the props dont show up and despite loosing a little distance as I passed 50mph its a very stable video.

The wizard definitely performs better than the st16

Ok might be the previous one the video shows December ‎26, ‎2016, ‏‎4:22:44 PM check this one.

Same issue it drops to 0

Sorry, not I have to check, you have to check and find the correct file for the moment the drone comes down :p

g5tvlend.png

Reactions: Ralphy
Sorry, not I have to check, you have to check and find the correct file for the moment the drone comes down :p

g5tvlend.png

Yeah i undertand i thought the bottom numbers were the time, so i was trying to find the data that matched the time of the video. I really dont know too much about this kind of information.

Yeah i undertand i thought the bottom numbers were the time, so i was trying to find the data that matched the time of the video. I really dont know too much about this kind of information.

You do not have to know anything about to find the data, only check your video. The Video-File has a time-stamp.
The create date and time, add the minutes und seconds when the copter come down and this should the position you
can check in the remote-file ... if there is a throttle-down ... you touched it ... if not ... your copter has his own brain :eek:

Keep up the good work.. I'd like to explore this soon but have wizard phobia...it's amazing how hard the H can pivot in the air but the video stays smooth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I hear ya. im scared of it but gotta try it

and great video!!!!

Reactions: Ralphy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430