Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

LOWERED PRICE T0 $1000 FOR SALE Yuneec Typhoon H Pro Drone System w/Intel RealSense Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
THIS IS A REPOST of a previous ad due to a damaged ST-16 which I’ve replaced with a recently purchased “Open box” ST 16.
ST-16 (1).jpgH Pro (2).JPGA Pro Sys Ad (5).JPGA Pro Sys Ad (6).JPGA Pro Sys Ad (7).JPGH Pro (2).JPG
Age & declining health issues force me to sell my Typhoon H Collection.

Please see my photos.

The Typhoon H Pro with RealSense technology builds a 3D model of the world, while navigating through it. Using a 3D model of its environment enables the drone to make intelligent choices about creating routes and obstacles. Additionally, RealSense is capable of remembering its environment, further enhancing the prevention of possible collisions. It is not reactionary - if it avoids an obstacle once, it will remember the location of the obstacle and automatically know to avoid it in the future. Combined with the 360-degree CGO3+ gimbal camera, RealSense extends the possibilities of Watch Me and Follow Me mode to avoid objects while filming in any direction. Whether you're out exploring a deserted hiking trail or enjoying a bicycle ride along the beach, capturing the perfect shot is now stress-free. This "Typhoon H" drone is a professional drone with many advanced features and is one of the drones used on many TV programs. With GPS stabilized flight control, 5 Rotor Fail-Safe, and 8 smart flight modes including auto takeoff and land, the Typhoon H is made with carbon fiber construction and is safe and requires no experience to fly. It features an Android powered ST 16 Ground Station with a 7” touchscreen, CGO3+ 4K UHD camera, Retractable landing gear, 6 Rotor Safety with 5 rotor Fail Safe, Sonar Collision Prevention, 8 Smart Flight Modes including; Orbit Me, Point of Interest, Journey Mode, and Curved cable cam and Up to 25 minutes flight time.
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4K Ultra High Definition video, vivid 12 megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited, 360 degree range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high quality glass 98 degree field of view, wide-angle lens, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
Photographers and videographers will benefit from a camera capable of 4K video and 12-megapixel stills. Other drones force you to choose between image quality or flight stability, but the Typhoon H system gives you both.

This Typhoon H Pro System includes: (See Photos)

ST 16 - Android powered Ground Station with 3 antennas and a 7” touchscreen. “Open-Box & Completely checked ST-16”
Typhoon H Pro Drone
CGO3+ Camera, Gimbal & 2- travel lens locking covers
Set of 4 CGO3+ filters & case
9 Props
A “new” installed but not activated Real Sense & Obstacle Avoidance System
“NEW” (never used) Wizard for 1 hand operation
2 Typhoon H AC/DC chargers, cords and a DC cord for car charging batteries
4 Drone batteries (2 Yuneec 5400 mAh & 2 Ultra-X 6300 mAh batteries ** See note below
ST 16 Removable Sunshield
I Sky hard-sided roller case & Yuneec H custom foam packing
SD Card that contains 9 Yuneec Typhoon H Downloads including the operating manual

** I will also include up to 5 additional older batteries that still take a partial charge @ no cost depending on availability and buyer interest.

Not included is a Micro “SD” card for the CGO3 camera

New this system retails for $1,700 +- without the extras included here. The ST-16 has been bound to the “H” and is ready to be flown and is in good working condition. I am selling this system as a complete – All inclusive package for $1,000 cash (no checks) or Pay Pal ONLY. Buyer pays shipping and insurance costs. Lipo batteries “may have to be shipped separately depending of regulations etc. I will consider reasonable offers. With a drone sale I do not accept returns. The best way to reach me is by responding to this ad or by text 910-363-6362 or email: [email protected]. Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

• ST-16 (2).jpg
    ST-16 (2).jpg
    977.8 KB · Views: 75
  • A Pro Sys Ad (4).JPG
    A Pro Sys Ad (4).JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.