Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mac GUI for Typhoon H?

Reaction score
My Typhoon Pro will be here Monday - and I seem to remember there being a Mac version of the GUI on eh Yuneec site at one point? It looks like its not there anymore.

Is there an alternate place to download the Mac version of the Typhoon GUI?

My Typhoon Pro will be here Monday - and I seem to remember there being a Mac version of the GUI on eh Yuneec site at one point? It looks like its not there anymore.

Is there an alternate place to download the Mac version of the Typhoon GUI?
last i heard there is not one available for mac.
I've been waiting to.

Reactions: abinder
I'm pretty sure it was on the site recently but when I looked yesterday to download for my macbook it had disappeared. I just thought it was me going mad!

The one that was on Yuneec's site was for the Q500, even though it was in the Typhoon H section :rolleyes:
That's why it's no longer there.;)

Oh. Excellent.

So... they have a mac GUI for all the others.... is one coming for the OSX? Does anyone know?

I bought a cheap PC to deal with all the non Mac friendliness of Drones. Saved my world during the firmware updates on 3.0. Cyber Monday tomorrow... it's worth it and you can learn why you are a Mac user.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I bought a cheap PC to deal with all the non Mac friendliness of Drones. Saved my world during the firmware updates on 3.0. Cyber Monday tomorrow... it's worth it and you can learn why you are a Mac user.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You know, that's a great idea...I think I will do that. It still suks that they don't come out with the GUI for OS X and that I should have to buy a computer just for this..they've always supported Mac in the past.
I think they

Well it was wishful/logical thinking on my part but Yuneec just confirmed what we already thought to be true...there will not be a GUI for OS X nor iOS. No explanation of why not. I guess it makes more sense use their R&D spend to create new models to sell us.

That stinks. I've been struggling trying to get the GUI working on the MAC with Winebottler. The GUI is a .NET app so several of the winetricks need to be enabled. I've only met with minimal success so far. Font issue and lots of flickering but I can get it to run. I can confirm though that Windows 7 running in VMWare Fusion on my Macbook running the Typhoon H GUI works fine. For me, I also have several PC's so it's not an issue but having a MAC version sure would be convenient. It could also ingratiate Yuneec in the Apple camp where DJI is firmly entrenched.

I run the GUI on my Mac under VM Fusion. Screen Capture.png

Load up a Windows 7 VM and connect the USB to the TH. I get prompted to which machine I wish to connect it to, I choose Windows 7. Launch the GUI and it see the TH.

Works fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval