Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Macbook pro

Reaction score
Hi all,
Any help on how to connect a MacBook Pro to the ST16? I know Android and Apple don't mix. I want to access flight logs.
Thanks. Neillalx

Since the Android File Transfer did not work for you, try this:

Retrieving flight data from the ST-16.

Insert an SD card in the ST-16.

Power up and enter Pad mode and tap OK.

Enter menu by pressing circle with six dots.

Select File Manager and scroll to the FlightLog folder, then tap arrow at the right of FlightLog folder.

Now select Compress and add the date to the file name suggested.

Scroll to bottom and find the zip file you just created, tap the arrow at the right and select Copy.

At top left tap the icon that looks like two SD cards to swap to the SD card inserted in the first step.

You will then see the file structure on the SD card, select Paste at the bottom to add the file you just copied.

Now press the ‘Back arrow’ at bottom right of the screen to exit File Manager and select Settings.

Tap on Storage, scroll down to SD CARD and select Unmount. Press the Home icon and power off the ST-16.

Remove the SD card and use your MacBook to read the data from the SD card.

Since the Android File Transfer did not work for you, try this:

Retrieving flight data from the ST-16.

Insert an SD card in the ST-16.

Power up and enter Pad mode and tap OK.

Enter menu by pressing circle with six dots.

Select File Manager and scroll to the FlightLog folder, then tap arrow at the right of FlightLog folder.

Now select Compress and add the date to the file name suggested.

Scroll to bottom and find the zip file you just created, tap the arrow at the right and select Copy.

At top left tap the icon that looks like two SD cards to swap to the SD card inserted in the first step.

You will then see the file structure on the SD card, select Paste at the bottom to add the file you just copied.

Now press the ‘Back arrow’ at bottom right of the screen to exit File Manager and select Settings.

Tap on Storage, scroll down to SD CARD and select Unmount. Press the Home icon and power off the ST-16.

Remove the SD card and use your MacBook to read the data from the SD card.
HI DM<
Many thanks for your prompt reply. Followed your instructions until the step after "copy". Could not find the two sd cards icon top left ,there was a tiny question mark or exclamation mark right at the very top left android not do anything. Repeated the steps to same result. Did notice in my wanderings on "storage" the Mount sign was on? I am I doing or not doing something correctly.
Your kind help much appreciated.
Neillalx.

You can see the symbol in the upper left in these photos. You may have to select directory to see the file structure this way. The first shows internal memory and the second the SD card after tapping the icon at the upper left.
D7601081-763E-43FB-8825-5D5B47E5666F.jpeg8EABE78F-7237-4E81-B968-0C75FF434244.jpeg

If Android File Transfer for Mac did not work, for your “Mac” The next question to ask is why?
There has to be a reason, and the answer could be just a search away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss