Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Machinery?

Reaction score
Did some testing today at a giant compost pile about 300 feet high. You wouldn't even know it was a pile of trash just months ago. It was actually sort of pretty with the foliage starting to turn...in a weird sort of way.. but i threw the shots in with something else I started working on for someone (earth moving equipment) just to make it more interesting.

Didn't put much time into it, just very light editing and a bit clumsy looking, but I figured someone would enjoy seeing the moving machines, they're kinda cool!

Last edited:
Did some testing today at a giant compost pile about 300 feet high. You wouldn't even know it was a pile of trash just months ago. It was actually sort of pretty with the foliage starting to turn...in a weird sort of way.. but i threw the shots in with something else I started working on for someone (earth moving equipment) just to make it more interesting.

Didn't put much time into it, just very light editing and a bit clumsy looking, but I figured someone would enjoy seeing the moving machines, they're kinda cool!

Where was this if you dont mind me asking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss