Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

*** EXTREME Yuneec Typhoon H Package - SOLD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Asking Price: SOLD
NOTE #1: If the ad is still up, the Typhoon H is still available.
NOTE #2: Asking price lowered.

Available for sale: Yuneec Typhoon H, with LOTS of extras

While my asking price might appear high to some, once you read all that's included, it will understood what an excellent deal this truly is. Anyone familiar with the Yuneec Typhoon H, as well as current used selling prices, will KNOW this is a great deal. Based on current used selling prices, it is worth almost double what I am asking. This is NOT based on “estimated” values, but actual eBay & Craigslist selling prices.

With the exception of one battery, everything included is in "like new" condition. As for that one battery (the original battery that came with the TH), it does has a very slight 'puffiness' to it, but it is NOT "mushy" - the pack is as firm as can be, thus it still has more than ‘reasonable’ usable life left in it. ( ***Moderator edit clarification*** The following information in blue colored text is impossible to confirm as there is no way to accurately tell or even estimate the actual life, or how many flights can be obtained by a Typhoon battery new or used. As with all sales you buy this at your own risk. ) **Seller edit for additioanl clarification** I've even had it inspected by someone who deals with drones for a living, and he assured me there's nothing wrong with it, and easily has at least 3 dozen flights-worth of life remaining in it (IF it continues to be well-cared for).

As an add-on to to the Mod's edit, while it is true there is no way to "accurately measure the actual life", it IS possible to determine whether, or more to a battery can be considered "safe". This can be done (and HAS been done) by using the same type of equipment the manufacturers use to measure such things as total capacity, rate of depletion, resistance, etc. As such, it IS possible to determine the estimated quality of a battery. I understand this is not the same as determining "actual life"...but, as the Mod pointed out, there's is no way to determine that, whether a battery is used, or new. If a buyer is still wary of this one battery, I can always leave it out of the package being sold/shipped, but this will not change the selling price.

Here's a list of everything included:

1) Typhoon H, with external antenna mod, and waterproofed electronics (does NOT include Intel RealSense module)
2) ST16 controller, converted to ST16+
3) 4Hawks Raptor SR range-extending external antenna (mounts to ST16 with included bracket)
4) CGO3+ camera/gimbal w/ 3.77mm PixAero lens conversion, and waterproofed electronics
5) CGO3+ camera/gimbal w/ 6mm PixAero lens, and waterproofed electronics
6) Yuneec CGO Steady Grip
7) Typhoon H backpack case
8) 3 Yuneec Typhoon H batteries, (2 of them VERY lightly used - 3-4 flights each)
9) 2 UltraX high-capacity Typhoon H batteries (1-2 flights each)
10) PolarPro filters, 3-pack (ND4, ND8, ND16)
11) 2 charging cables for traditional RC chargers
12) 5 extra 'clockwise' propellers (3 in factory-sealed bag)
13) 5 extra 'count-clockwise' propellers (3 in factory-sealed bag)
14) Original box, plus all paperwork
15) All original accessories, including ST16 sun shade, neck strap, and battery charger
16) Yuneec heavy-duty neck strap
17) Yuneec Wizard controller

Yes, you can find a used Typhoon H for $700…but, those are typically just the 'basic' package...NO extras...plus they're typically not in the greatest condition (the ones listed for $300-400 are mostly for “parts only”). What I'm offering is in "like new" condition (not just the Typhoon H, but everything included, other than the one previously-mentioned battery). Based on currently-listed used prices, this package has a value of approx $2,000 (feel free to check for yourself...I checked the used prices on 6/11/20).

For those familiar with the CGO3+ camera, you are probably aware that the original lens consists of plastic elements...the PixAero lenses, on the other hand, are made using high-quality glass elements, thus increasing the clarity & sharpness of images, as well as the value. The second CGO3+ (also with waterproofed electronics) has an even higher-power PixAero lens (also glass elements), thus increasing the package value by a considerable amount.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not interested in selling, nor will I sell, any items separately. This will be sold ONLY as a "full package deal"...NO exceptions. Additionally, please understand that I am not interested in any trades. I am stating this in the ad, as I have been contacted by several people interested in the Typhoon H, but they were only interested in trading.

EDIT: While I was originally willing to ship (as 'local pickup' was my "preferred" option)Finally, I have decided to I am only interested in local pickup. On one hand, packing everything well enough to protect it (I'm one of those who prefer "extra" protection) is bulky, and overly-costly. On the other hand, as work has picked up considerably, I don't really have the time to deal with the shipping aspect. So, "local pickup ONLY", it is. I live in the Silicon Valley area (South Bay, San Francisco Bay Area), but my job does take me all over the peninnsula, to the East Bay, and even into Marin County. If you live close enough to the South Bay, a 'safe' location close by can be selected. If you live further away, but within driving distance, I am willing to meet at a location halfway (up to a 90 minute drive, maximum).

Again, the asking price is $1,000. I am slightly "flexible" on the selling price, but not by a huge amount (especially considering the package contains two CGO3+, one of which is almost brand-new). If interested and/or if you have any questions, please post in the thread, as well as send a PM. All reasonable offers will receive a reply...although, please, understand that “lowball offers” WILL be ignored. Those making “lowball offers” know they are doing so, and, as such, do not flag this ad if you don’t receive a reply. Again, all REASONABLE offers will receive replies.

2a7f3987473c93f355a99bc017645cc3.jpg
9427b6cb0f2b3e6045d97bc81f6fcbc1.jpg
2235b17a5306667d3666369e7649b818.jpg
96d6c0bf6e2869d7baf78053d606b69c.jpg
08521aac29a4d7347d37d53e71cb0140.jpg
cdfdb805c7cacd768607a71b9947451b.jpg
4623b2a9c23fcb06b9e5b937ad69d3b4.jpg
99d6ebbf39f9fdc3295899006c81907f.jpg
217804fb1c28c84cabbfd51664217f68.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: freelance
Asking price lowered to $1,000.
If you’ve still got the drone, I might be your buyer. Not sure the right way to hand out contact info or the like. I’m going to bookmark this page and hope that since you said if the ad is still up the TH is still for sale.

do you have Paypal ?????
Yes. And, better news...I found the Wizard controller, so that's now included at no additional cost. It was in the strangest of places - on my computer desk, under a bunch of work-related papers & USB cables. If interested, send me a PM.

Last edited:
I sure hope you sell this thing. I was sooo mad at this site for about a week. I was seriously ready to buy. Posted a reply on this thread and before it would post it made me sign up for a free account. No problem, figured this is a place I'm going to start frequenting since I'm buying one. Finished the sign up process and just needed to confirm my email. But I wasn't getting the confirmation email from this site. That went on for two days and on the third day I signed up again with a different email address....yeah they don't like that here and while they let me confirm the second email address, i still hadn't confirmed the first email address I had supplied, so I was still not able to post here. For about the week and a half after that I was on here daily just looking around, and mashing the "Resend Confirmation E-mail" button so many times some of the finish starting wearing off. LOL you get the point. Finally this past Saturday a confirmation email actually comes through to my original email address. I got confirmed on Saturday. But during all that time I pretty much gave up on this site and my ability to post here, er-go I bought a TH from OfferUp in the meantime that if I could return right now and purchase this I would. I spent a little less than the $1k asking price and got.......well, TH, realsense installed, ST16, one battery, wizard remote, charger, and original box......It's not buyers remorse, I did my homework and knew without a doubt the TH was for me. But for crying out loud this package is loaded to the gills. I'd have to spend another $1k to 1500 to make my purchase look like this one.....and I already paid a pretty penny for my TH. It's like the people selling on OfferUp knew that there were only two TH's listed in this area (the Pacific Northwest where there's no shortage of people whatsoever) and so they pumped up the prices. The one I purchased was listed at $900. Since the sale this previous $1,000 listing is now listed for $1,500. The listing: "I have a typhoon H drone with gps capability it’ll follow you up to 25MPH, you can get 360 degree picture, I used it maybe 10 times since I bought it never really got into it like I thought I would have." There's a TH down in the backpack with the arms folded down, again in the backpack with the arms up but no props, a pic of the ST16, and a pic of the wizard remote. THATS it. Can't tell if it has a camera and the lister doesn't say. No mention of batteries nor can a battery be seen in the pics.....ya'll get the point, offered first at $1,000 and it didn't sell, so the person raised the price by 50% and its still listed!!! Argh!!!!! Rant over.

I sure hope you sell this thing. I was sooo mad at this site for about a week. I was seriously ready to buy. Posted a reply on this thread and before it would post it made me sign up for a free account. No problem, figured this is a place I'm going to start frequenting since I'm buying one. Finished the sign up process and just needed to confirm my email. But I wasn't getting the confirmation email from this site. That went on for two days and on the third day I signed up again with a different email address....yeah they don't like that here and while they let me confirm the second email address, i still hadn't confirmed the first email address I had supplied, so I was still not able to post here. For about the week and a half after that I was on here daily just looking around, and mashing the "Resend Confirmation E-mail" button so many times some of the finish starting wearing off. LOL you get the point. Finally this past Saturday a confirmation email actually comes through to my original email address. I got confirmed on Saturday. But during all that time I pretty much gave up on this site and my ability to post here, er-go I bought a TH from OfferUp in the meantime that if I could return right now and..
Keith - sorry for the inconvenience. There are definitely some email domains (hotmail, etc..) that we have a really hard time getting emails to be recieved without getting blocked for spam. We are always working to improve our email rates.

If anyone hits this in the future, please contact us with the link at the bottom of every page and we'll get your account approved asap.

C.

I sure hope you sell this thing.

If you're interested, contact me via PM. I know you mentioned you already bought one (used), but you also admitted that, even though it has the RealSense module, the ready of our doesn't come close to what I'm offering.

To anyone else who might be interested in know that the Wizard controller has been found, and will be included at no additional cost. I have edited the original posting to reflect this (plus, I've added another edit related to the original battery). Additionally, while I already have our listed here, and on Craigslist, I will also be listing it on eBay.

Last edited:
I have updated the ad to reflect I have changed my mind about shipping...the TH will be "local pickup only". My job has picked up considerably, thus I have very little free time. Additionally, I decided that I'd prefer not dealing with the packing & shipping, as shipping would be bulky, and costly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22