Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Made a mashup of end of summer/fall excursions

Reaction score
Hope you enjoy. This is the start of a larger Fall in New England thing I’m working on. I’m not entirely happy with it and it’s always disappointing when you go back editing footage and wish you had moved the camera a few feet more to the right, or left, or changed elevation at a certain point. I guess arm-chair quarterbacking is easy. Takes experience to hit every angle while in the field I suppose, I’m still learning but had fun making this and I hope the subject matter is somewhat interesting.......plus CRANBERRIES!!

After owning H and H pluses for a few years I’m just now starting to utilize the pan function while flying in different directions. The smoothness attained is really great footage and I’m starting to feel comfortable using it. It opens up a tremendous amount of possibilities. The first shot of the big d a m in my clip was a good example of panning while in motion, it’s so pleasing on the eyes to get a nice smooth motion like that.

Ps: no idea why I have an obsession with solar panels but they always make it into my videos. Lol

Last edited:
Oh, and hey you gotta change your plus to a 520, lovin mine a whole new ball game with data pilot

I was actually thinking about the 520 but not sure if I’d really use all the features that would warrant the upgrade, I still have a lot to learn.

Hope you enjoy. This is the start of a larger Fall in New England thing I’m working on. I’m not entirely happy with it and it’s always disappointing when you go back editing footage and wish you had moved the camera a few feet more to the right, or left, or changed elevation at a certain point. I guess arm-chair quarterbacking is easy. Takes experience to hit every angle while in the field I suppose, I’m still learning but had fun making this and I hope the subject matter is somewhat interesting.......plus CRANBERRIES!!

After owning H and H pluses for a few years I’m just now starting to utilize the pan function while flying in different directions. The smoothness attained is really great footage and I’m starting to feel comfortable using it. It opens up a tremendous amount of possibilities. The first shot of the big d a m in my clip was a good example of panning while in motion, it’s so pleasing on the eyes to get a nice smooth motion like that.

Ps: no idea why I have an obsession with solar panels but they always make it into my videos. Lol

maybe you should solar panels on your drone... haha

maybe you should solar panels on your drone... haha
I'm glad you brought that up because I had asked why the top shell / cover couldn't be a solar panel in extending battery life ? It seems so I've been told theres no way it could supply enough, then the weight of such components ? I'm sure something could be done along these lines, but what is the million dollar question ?

Enjoyed your footage....nicely done. If I may ask? Where in NE is this located.....We used to have Cranberry Bogs in Massachusetts. I grew up in S. Easton.

Enjoyed your footage....nicely done. If I may ask? Where in NE is this located.....We used to have Cranberry Bogs in Massachusetts. I grew up in S. Easton.

Oh no kidding, I grew up in Easton too, bay rd and foundry st.

The footage was taken all over New England, New Hampshire surrey d-a-m down to Scituate beach, over to providence city skyline and a few other places. You might notice the build brick building that I do a long pull away shot in I think like the 5th or 6th shot, that’s Oakes Ames memorial hall in the center of Easton. The cranberry bog shots were in Carver. I’m actually going back there to get better footage on a sunny day to try and bring out the colors more. The shots in the video were just taken in 10 minutes and it was in between the breaks of a rainy day so I’m not crazy excited about them due to cloud cover and sloppy droning. But they’re interesting none the less.

Reactions: Rickster
Oh no kidding, I grew up in Easton too, bay rd and foundry st.

The footage was taken all over New England, New Hampshire surrey d-a-m down to Scituate beach, over to providence city skyline and a few other places. You might notice the build brick building that I do a long pull away shot in I think like the 5th or 6th shot, that’s Oakes Ames memorial hall in the center of Easton. The cranberry bog shots were in Carver. I’m actually going back there to get better footage on a sunny day to try and bring out the colors more. The shots in the video were just taken in 10 minutes and it was in between the breaks of a rainy day so I’m not crazy excited about them due to cloud cover and sloppy droning. But they’re interesting none the less.

OMG.....Totally missed the "Oakes Ames Memorial Hall" shot...…you ready for this.....my sister had her wedding reception there in the mid 60's....WOW. I grew up near Morse's Pond across the street from the Ames Shovel Works!!! Such a small World :)

Got in a little trouble as a youngster waterskiing behind my buddy's truck on a cranberry bog in the W Bridgewater area....LOL

Last edited:
OMG.....Totally missed the "Oakes Ames Memorial Hall" shot...…you ready for this.....my sister had her wedding reception there in the mid 60's....WOW. I grew up near Morse's Pond across the street from the Ames Shovel Works!!! Such a small World :)

Got in a little trouble as a youngster waterskiing behind my buddy's truck on a cranberry bog in the W Bridgewater area....LOL

You’re not going to believe this but my wife and I got married there. Lol. Too funny. And I got into a lot of trouble in Easton.

• Haha
You’re not going to believe this but my wife and I got married there. Lol. Too funny. And I got into a lot of trouble in Easton.

I went to Oliver Ames High.....Go Tigers

Also built the Stonehill College Library

Used to paint fences at "Clock Farms" through the summer.

You know Amelia Earhart used to fly out of a field across the street from Clock Farms back in the day.

Last edited:
Where you guys that term I've heard about "MASSHOLES" :D:Do_O

Hey Johnny, went to Fall River on Sunday and got some great footage of battleship cove and some churches up in the city. I used to work in Fall River and forgot how beautiful some of those structures are, haven’t been there in a while.

Hey Johnny, went to Fall River on Sunday and got some great footage of battleship cove and some churches up in the city. I used to work in Fall River and forgot how beautiful some of those structures are.
Nice to hear, did you get to go to bicentennial they started putting the panels on the wall monument.. A while back I started a war with the committee on that project, one of the top members daughter use to ride with us, and thats how it got outta hand, best part was a couple of days later all the missing pieces magickly appeared, and work resumed. Yea theres a couple of locals shooting around the city, me I prefer the out skirts. Now that I turned one of my pluses into a 520 going to set up a mission for goosebury, and the WW2 towers / bunkers.

Nice to hear, did you get to go to bicentennial they started putting the panels on the wall monument.. A while back I started a war with the committee on that project, one of the top members daughter use to ride with us, and thats how it got outta hand, best part was a couple of days later all the missing pieces magickly appeared, and work resumed. Yea theres a couple of locals shooting around the city, me I prefer the out skirts. Now that I turned one of my pluses into a 520 going to set up a mission for goosebury, and the WW2 towers / bunkers.

Have to make my way to the wall monument.

Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval