Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Maiden Voyages.

I wear bifocals and use yellow shooting glasses over them to help visually pick out the T H when flying against a background of green trees.

What helped me the most was putting neon orange gaffers tape on the landing gear. If there’s any light hitting that tape it just glows.

THAT is an excellent idea. The tape is really effective. Also, in 5 weeks I get new £6000 lenses for my eyes which I hope fixes a few issues!!
So do the yellow lenses differentiate/obviate the contrast of the drone against the darkness of the trees? I had a thought about this in a fleeting day dream epiphany after a comment by my eye consultant but didn't give it much credence.

Yes, the yellow glasses, often worn by people who shoot at things, do improve my ability pick out the H 480 against trees. It’s not a panacea but it definitely helped me.

A better solution might be LEDs on the H that would improve visibility but doing that right now would be a kludge for me.

Yes, the yellow glasses, often worn by people who shoot at things, do improve my ability pick out the H 480 against trees. It’s not a panacea but it definitely helped me.

A better solution might be LEDs on the H that would improve visibility but doing that right now would be a kludge for me.
Did you use tape or paint?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airconditionerservice