Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mainboard/ heli battery rails

Reaction score
I have a blade chroma which I love anyway I order the mainboard off makkari and ended up getting ripped off it does not work.. the back motor just twitches.. Also looking for a main board and battery rails for the heli Advanced upgrade kit... . hooked up to the chroma program on computer and back left motor error any ideas..

A twitching Motor aften indicates a wiring problem. Since the Chroma has brushless motors it needs all three wires in order to work properly. If one of them is broken or does not have a proper connection, it will result in the described problem.

First you can do is connect another motor to that specific connector on the mainboard and see if it's working. If that's the case, you know there is something wrong with the motor or its wiring. If not it might be the connector on the mainboard. In this case check the pins inside the connector for corrosion. If they look fine you can also try resoldering the connector on the mainboard since this is also a common issue. Sometimes they look perfectly fine but aren't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop