Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Newbie's Q500 Becomes Crash Test Dummy

I can get another used Q for a bit more than a new camera. I'm starting to think this one may be destined for drone fishing...

Oh, another catch, dronefisher if I saw correctly it looks like you had already fixed the gimble wires before, (the electrical tape) maybe time to replace with new ???
I hadn't done any gimble fixes before, Johnny. But the update to all this is in my latest post. The Q dropped from the sky yesterday!

I think someone might have helped. Not sure but apparently we all need 5g phones now or soon. After all of the info. was transferred to the new phone it worked. ?

I think someone might have helped. Not sure but apparently we all need 5g phones now or soon. After all of the info. was transferred to the new phone it worked. ?
Major carriers will stop supporting 3G soon, so folks with older phones may have connection issues. "May", as degradation of the old 3G infrastructure and continued viability is an unknown.

Glad it works on your new phone!

Major carriers will stop supporting 3G soon, so folks with older phones may have connection issues. "May", as degradation of the old 3G infrastructure and continued viability is an unknown.

Glad it works on your new phone!

Thanks and after doing as instructed several times with the old one not responding I guess the new phone was feeling sorry for me. I just went to chrome again and it was done. I did nothing except return to chrome and I'm back. Now the trust test which is easy to find but let's make something easy, difficult to accept info.
I suddenly understand Rodney dangerfield much better and relate to him prophetically .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me