Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Malfunction / drone attack

Log 00058: No flight, it sits on the parking lot.

Log 00059: Two flight (one short, another longer) in Smart Mode at the same parking lot. Good GPS conditions. Gap between the flights 32sec. There a GPS lost due to bad GPS occur. I guess you have carried it to another place. OK so far.

Log 00060: One flight in Angle mode. GPS on copter not good and really bad on ST16. Smart mode in this case would be catatrophic. But also in Angle mode the copter often takes its own way, hard to control. Flight is in the garden. There my be reflections of GPS signals by the house (multipath propagation). Also there is a strong power line not so far away. Two reasons for no good place to fly.

br HE

Primary mistake. Don't fly in poor GPS conditions. Assumed it would be OK since we've flown Mavic Pros from the same spot many times. If the copter took its own way, it would explain the unexpected movement while the pilot was gingerly testing the controls.

Where can I find documentation on the parameters in remotexxxx.csv?

By the way, I tested you guys rheory today about multiple drone flying. You were correct. It works! It also told me which one of my Typhoon cameras were best....and I almost collided twice. My goal now is to have one go low level for quite a ways then have the other one just above & right on its butt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hasan2ha