Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mantis Q antenna upgrade

Reaction score
Hello guys, today I searching for my drone this antennas and my question is, this will work on my remote? Can help me please?Screenshot_2019-10-22-21-21-20-460_ro.mercador.jpg

Good photo, but no data on the antennas to determine if they could be used with the Mantis remote. You need to post brand and model number or info from the stat sheet for anyone to make a determination.

According to this document https://fccid.io/2ACS5-YUNMQRCP/Internal-Photos/Internal-Photos-4226981 there a 2.4GHz antenna and a 5GHz antenna used in the remote. The 2.4GHz should be the flight control and the 5GHz is the video feed and camera control.

Last edited:
So you could use one of them where the 2.4GHz antenna is used. But you will need one tuned for 5GHz to extend the camera feed range. You may want to get input from @MCDC on this matter, he seems to know a bit about the Mantis Q/G.

Hi, Mantis Q operates only in 5 GHz Wifi (FCC ID 2ACS5-YUNMQA Mantis Q by Yuneec Technology Co., Limited)
MQ.png
and its original controller also (FCC ID 2ACS5-YUNMQRC Mantis Q Remote Controller by Yuneec Technology Co., Limited)
CQ.png
from the FCC report:
antenna.png

New Mantis G will operate in 2.4 and 5 GHz as DoomMeister said (FCC ID 2ACS5-YUNMGA Mantis G by Yuneec Technology Co., Limited)
MG.png
and there is a new controller (FCC ID 2ACS5-YUNMQRCP Mantis Q Remote Controller by Yuneec Technology Co., Limited)
CG.png
this controller is refered as "Mantis Q Remote Controller YUNMQRCP", may be it's intended for both Mantis Q and new Mantis G

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval