Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mantis Q calibrations

Reaction score
I have had My Mantis Q now for 4 weeks....it is almost virtually impossible to get it top stop floating. Outside flying after compass calibration and remote calibration it still floats a lot....I would not even attempt to fly this drone inside at all. Hopefully they come up with some update to fix this...till then will not fly it or will sell it. I have the Parrot Anafi, Phantom 4 Pro, Walkera Starlight, Mavic 2 Dual Enterprise, Autel Evo , and the Walkera Voyager 4...none of these fly as bad as the Mantis, it is the worst. Most comparable is the Parrot Anafi, it is solid indoors and outdoors, have flown this in same exact locations as the Mantis Q and no problems at all...

Could you please check APP setting if work on manual mode? Normally mantis q should stable when hover.

Hi Mxburner, My MantisQ also has what I call a lazy hover. It drifts in a lazy circle about 2 feet in diameter or less in normal mode. When I switch to sport mode it seems to stay planted pretty much anywhere I leave it in the sky. Not sure why the difference between modes but mine sure hovers much better in sport mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giiir