Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mantis Q Compass won't calibrate

Reaction score
I have tried multiple times to calibrate my Mantis Q. It won't go past the 2nd step. How remote do I have to be to get this done? Do I have to have the location sharing turned on on my iPhone?

The solution to this is listed in another thread. The mantis is picky as to how it is oriented. Do a quick YouTube search and you will find a great video as to how it’s supposed to be done. Or view the other threads.

The solution to this is listed in another thread. The mantis is picky as to how it is oriented. Do a quick YouTube search and you will find a great video as to how it’s supposed to be done. Or view the other threads.

Yeah, so a link would be nice.

Yeah, so a link would be nice.
Do you realize the post you quoted was 10 months old? Yuneec does have a website with information on it here is a link to a whole library of instructional videos. Videos - Yuneec

Hi folks
My mantas Q will not calibrate opened it up to inspect all components which all look fine.the only thing that I think might be abnormal is a continuous flashing blue light on the IPS module. Would be grateful if any of you experienced people out there could tell me if that is normal or should I replace?
Cheers people
Stuart

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11