Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

MantisQ maiden flight.

Reaction score
Hello all! I got my MantisQ in the air for the first time today. It is everything I expected and more. This is my third drone and maybe my expectations were lower due to a lot of negative stuff I have read about the MantisQ. Yes the video in 4k is pretty useless other than the enjoyment of watching the flight later, but in 1080p with EIS and a stable control finger it is pretty good. Picture quality is great for my needs. This really shines in sport mode, it's a blast. Yes the drone has a lazy hover, but when your flying a course it is spot on and very responsive. All you have to be careful of is objects and stopping distance when moving at top speed. When I really wanted to stop I just flip around 180° and full thrust forward using the the maneuver like an air brake. I am positive that as my collection grows this will never sit idle on the shelf. The angle the MantisQ can bank at it is almost flying sideways Pic is from 230ftYUN00000035.JPG

Nice pic! Glad you are happy with your new bird!

Wow I have been going back and forth every day now for a week and needed to hear what you said I own a Q500 , Q500g , a typhoon H plus and love them all especially the H . Thanks I think this is just what I needed to push me over the top Scijohn23 good luck and keep it safe and Congrats on your new

For those looking at this bird. They are 449 on eBay with some extra stuff. That’s not the good part. The good part is if you buy from eBay you can add the accident protection plan from squaretrade for 34.99 for 2 years. Squaretrade will only cover drones for eBay only.

What does the 2 year plan cover if you don’t mind my asking I have seen the add on eBay also at Wallmart ?

I spoke to them before I purchased it and they said any damage from normal operation and mechanical failures not covered by manufacturers warranty or failure outside of manufacture warranty period.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval