Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mavic pro for typhoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a mavic pro drone with the fly more combo and a Freewell case I would like to trade for a Yuneek typhoon h or h520.
It's in 100% perfect condition, NEVER crashed, flawless drone.

Hey Terry J. I've got 2 480's that have not been crashed or hard landed. I've also got 2 920's but I'm looking at DJI. Wanted to know why your not wanting the Mavic and why the interest in the 480. My newest 480 has been flown less than 5 times. It's for backup in case I do have an oopsie.

Hey Terry J. I've got 2 480's that have not been crashed or hard landed. I've also got 2 920's but I'm looking at DJI. Wanted to know why your not wanting the Mavic and why the interest in the 480. My newest 480 has been flown less than 5 times. It's for backup in case I do have an oopsie.
I really dont want to get rid of my Mavic. It has been 100% perfect since day one. I live in the mountains above Palm Springs California and it's always windy up here. The typhoons handle wind a lot better than the mavic does is the main reason. The second reason is the mapping capabilities of the Yuneek drones are far better suited for that than my mavic pro. I'm just getting into the 3d mapping thing. I'm very interested in one of your h520's or h920's. Wutcha think? Trade or partial trade possible? Are you in southern California? Call me if you'd like! 951-331-5282 (only for trades please folks)

Is the 480 the first typhoons? Whats the camera like?

The 480 is the typhoon H. 480 mm across. The 920 is 920 mm and the 520 is 520 mm. The 520 was a let down much like the 920. Many issues that are still present in both of them. They worked out most of the issues quickly with the 480. I'd say the 480 is the most stable with the least issues. The camera on the 480 is fair but also the weakest link in my opinion. I'd say the quality between your Mavic and the 480 is similar.

I think that Yuneec has completely nailed the gimbal. They work flawlessly in my opinion. I've read where some have had issues with staying level but it's electronics and software. They are always going to have issues and fail. DJI has great optical sensors especially when it comes to vertical stabilization. I like the hexes for redundancy and for the wind. As far as the mapping I have not looked into that.

I've only flown the Mavic once. I wish Yuneec would incorporate the sensors that DJI does. I do a lot of 360 pans and the stability added would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430