Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mechanical transport device

Reaction score
Hi there I'll show you a way to transport small loads with the TH series. Mounted on an RS housing in the pictures, but works without it. Cut out the chamber of the fuse carrier on one side up to the middle, then drill through a steel wire 2mm on one side from the side with 3mm and bend the straight piece lengthwise after the cable strap has been placed around the landing gear stand and the wire eyelet is threaded into the straps through the Place the head of the drone and operate the landing gear to determine the appropriate length. It is then of course possible to disengage the attached load. We are prohibited by law. So please do not hang bobbins, because they always make a noise and then I can sleep badly. Personally, I always hang a parachute with stuffed animals because my grandchildren think it's great. Greetings to all hamsters

Attachments

• CIMG0029.JPG
    CIMG0029.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
  • CIMG0032.JPG
    CIMG0032.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • CIMG0033.JPG
    CIMG0033.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • CIMG0034.JPG
    CIMG0034.JPG
    745.1 KB · Views: 54
Why would you gaf up your drone in such an amateur way ? What do you plan to transport with that ? Dont mean to upset you, but it puzzles me. Heres a better option, and there was a post on how to make your own ?

Attachments

• skyzimir.jpg
    skyzimir.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 25
Hello I know the product and for me it is primitive. My part costs 2 dollars in terms of material, can stay on it all the time, and maybe weighs 2 grams. You like the other and I like mine. But everyone should decide for themselves Greetings to all hamsters

Reactions: johnnyb57

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval