Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Merry Christmas

I’ve seen white snow, I’ve seen yellow snow, but I ain’t never seen a pile of snow that big that color before...

That’s what the muck boots are for:p

Reactions: thoneter
Thanks for the laughs everyone! Very good medicine.

Reactions: thoneter and DCH
I’ve seen white snow, I’ve seen yellow snow, but I ain’t never seen a pile of snow that big that color before...
Now us MinneeeSoootans do pile up stuff quite high but it's always snow in the parking lots and caca in the fields. It's the politicians in DC and California that are piling up the duty in the cities!

Happy holidays, ya’all! Take it easy on @thoneter. We (Minnesotans, current and escapists just across the border; east or west - no one goes south and admits it) need all the compassion we can muster.

Bring on the snow, man! Got three inches overnight and now rain all day today. No flying in this crap.

Guess I belong to the grumpy old fart society, at least today.

Jeff

☃️[emoji14][emoji481][emoji485]

Last edited:
Reactions: thoneter
Happy holidays, ya’all! Take it is on @thoneter. We (Minnesotans, current and escapists just across the border; east or west - no one goes south and admits it) need all the compassion we can muster.

Bring on the snow, man! Got three inches overnight and now rain all day today. No flying in this crap.

Guess I belong to the grumpy old fart society, at least today.

Jeff

☃️[emoji14][emoji481][emoji485]
I’ll raise a cheer, it’s time for a beer!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital