Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Most recent firmware update

Reaction score
Can someone tell me where I can download the most recent firmware for my Typhoon H and controller? I went to the Yuneec website - downloads - Typhoon H - and keep gettting an error code of "404" when attempting to download the firmware for both the craft and controller. I also called Yuneec as well as emailed and keep getting hung up on and no response via email. I even called the 888 number on the us.yuneec.com website and got an actual voicemail with a generic greeting... I hesitantly left a voicemail... tried it 3x and got the same voicemail... eagerly awaiting a response from that! lol

UPDATE:

after I wrote this, I scrolled down and found the downloads in a similar post. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
I have read time and time again about pilots that have upgraded either software or firmware and have been sorry they did. Because of this I have never upgraded either on my Typhoon H or my DJI P3S. I have had no problems thus far. Is there a good reason I don't know about to upgrade the software and/or firmware on these? Thanks in advance.

I have read time and time again about pilots that have upgraded either software or firmware and have been sorry they did. Because of this I have never upgraded either on my Typhoon H or my DJI P3S. I have had no problems thus far. Is there a good reason I don't know about to upgrade the software and/or firmware on these? Thanks in advance.
After reading this I looked into anybody having troubles after the updated firmware had been installed and I did in fact find a few posts about camera, screen, and flight issues. Can someone tell me if I should install these? My TH operates just fine it seems, I'm just looking into updating the system but now being told maybe I shouldn't???

Thanks!!

First thing is to check your current firmware version. The screenshot below is mostly current US firmware. Not really sure about the gimbal, and don't care. It works.

Opinions vary. My opinion is that if it is doing everything you need and has no issues, leave it alone.

Typhoon H Current Firmware.jpg

First thing is to check your current firmware version. The screenshot below is mostly current US firmware. Not really sure about the gimbal, and don't care. It works.

Opinions vary. My opinion is that if it is doing everything you need and has no issues, leave it alone.

View attachment 24270
Thanks for that. I double checked my ST16 and it matches exact except the Gimbal shows V1.27 and the Realsense shows V1.10. I will not be installing anything. Thanks again for your advice!

View attachment 24270
Thank you for that screen shot!! I have been searching high and low to figure out what the most recent versions should even BE. Since I match what you've got here, I'll consider this a done deal and get on with enjoying some flying time.

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech