Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Munkholm Bridge

Reaction score
A few clips from this mornings flight that I didn't pass over to my client. Thought it was sad if they just where trashed. Didn't spend to much time clipping this one but thought I would share anyways, now that I am finally getting a hang of the CCC with manual camera control on the Plus first clip, second is just a pan and third well that just flying backward.

Video is from the old Munkholm bridge in Denmark.

Last edited:
I don't know if you saw where I mentioned one more thing we found about using CCC. I was showing one of our guys how to set up a CCC with the Plus and once he started using it, he moved the rate slider and found that it controls the rate of the camera tilt and pan speeds so you can dial in the exact amount of rate you want. Again this is during CCC operation only but; now you can set up for fast motion like with motor sports or slow it way down to get very cinematic movements.

Nice clips BTW, are you using any noise reduction in post? The low light capabilities of this camera is very good indeed.

I don't know if you saw where I mentioned one more thing we found about using CCC. I was showing one of our guys how to set up a CCC with the Plus and once he started using it, he moved the rate slider and found that it controls the rate of the camera tilt and pan speeds so you can dial in the exact amount of rate you want. Again this is during CCC operation only but; now you can set up for fast motion like with motor sports or slow it way down to get very cinematic movements.

Nice clips BTW, are you using any noise reduction in post? The low light capabilities of this camera is very good indeed.
Thanks for the tip I will try that next time ty. No no noise reduction in this one it is just a superb camera [emoji991][emoji1787]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop