Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

MY DRONE FELL

Reaction score
I need this part of the arm, the arm is intact and I do not agree to buy an entire arm because this part was damaged, does anyone know where I buy only it separated from the arm? I looked on the yuneec skins site where I’m going to buy other parts, but I didn’t see them separately

I'M IN BRAZIL, FREIGHT TO CA GETS EXPENSIVE AND DELAYED, I'M IN THE COUNTRY OF CORRUPTION UNHAPPY

+55 34 9 9910 7888

Attachments

• page.jpg
    page.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 35
Message yuneec skins and ask if they can get you 1 saves you time and the hassle of trying to get 1 shipped worth a ask

Message yuneec skins and ask if they can get you 1 saves you time and the hassle of trying to get 1 shipped worth a ask
I asked about the high freight cost on their website with the list of parts I saw, I asked the question today and so far nothing has been answered to me, when I manage to fix this drone I will abandon this marka, it is a lot of suffering, and now I depend only from a parts dealer it is impossible to continue with drones of that brand

on the yuneec skins website all the parts you need are 83 dollars in front, I buy on other sites around the world and the freight is no more than 15 dollars, the purchase on the website is practically unviable due to this high value of their freight

That doesnt appear to be broken, are you sure that its not just the clip ?
eu postei a foto boa para ilustrar a peça que preciso, mas vou colocar aqui todas ruins que improvisei, mas faltam as travas e assim preferi entao comprar novo, mas acha somente o braço todo

Attachments

• 77c5e928-fbc2-4c56-b706-eb5d861151e0.jpg
    77c5e928-fbc2-4c56-b706-eb5d861151e0.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 13
acho que vou arrumar uma forma de travar os braços, assim posso usar o drone, por que peças para o brasil é muito dificil e o frete da yuneec skin é estrondoso US106 contra us13 do aliexpress

Attachments

• Capturar.JPG
    Capturar.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval