Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My drone in Australia

Reaction score
I am thinking of selling my Q 500 drone . Not that there is any thing wrong with it as a matter of fact I love it . I had a small crash and bugged the wires on the camera, the only place i could find to fix it was in Queensland. But they told me that its very hard to get parts, not only for the camera but for the hole drone . Which leaves me thinking is it worth keeping it or getting rid of it in a hurry .

Q500 is still a popular drone in USA, and I think in many places around the world. I plan on keeping at least one of mine for the long term. Lots of new parts are available from places like Vertigo Drones. Lots of used parts showing up on
places like eBay. I would imagine shipping time and cost might be more painful for you, if things are not available locally.

But to the wires: Can you upload a picture of the damage? Depending on which camera, which wires, there are sometimes some quick fixes, but you didn't mention which camera you have. It will be hard for anyone to offer much without more details.

There's a dealor in Australia that's pretty active on FB on the Yuneec Owners Group. I'd give a shout out on there to find parts or have him do the repairs.

Reactions: Burkey
Thanks but just saying that i was told not many ppl in Australia can fix my q 500

Most of our replies have been encouragement to keep the bird, but I notice your original post really had two thoughts in it. Are you researching options to repair the drone? Have you already decided to part with it? Somewhere in between? Help us to focus our replies on what you really want to do.

I had the drone repaird but the bloke that did it in qld told me it was hard for him to get parts . So i was not sure where i should get rid of it or not . Its a great drone and i love flying it ,i was just worried. But have now found some on name Hayden

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone