Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My 'first' flight

• Thread starter Jen's Flying Adventures
  • Start date
J

Jen's Flying Adventures

Well, it was actually my second one as the day before I forgot to turn on the GoPro before taking off. DOH! It's just a short video I'm using as a teaser for my subscribers. :)

I really find the Typhoon easy to fly. I still have a lot to learn but I never lost control of it. I didn't go up that high though as it was a bit windy.

Jen

Congratulations!!

Most of my crashes are from GPS off and horsing around.
If you can keep the GPS on you'll be OK.

If you start to lose control - go UP and away from things until you can regain control.

There is nothing more fun than getting good video.

I learned how to catch the landing leg of the drone from a gal in ireland who grabs her Typhoon G from it hovering over her head every time.

Seems like an OK way to land it.

If you tip it in the grass, the props will break.

I have crashed 5 times and broken a lot of props before I got the hang of this thing.

Best to say - get GPS and lots of satellites and take it off swiftly and go high very soon.

Congratulations!!

Most of my crashes are from GPS off and horsing around.
If you can keep the GPS on you'll be OK.

If you start to lose control - go UP and away from things until you can regain control.

There is nothing more fun than getting good video.

I learned how to catch the landing leg of the drone from a gal in ireland who grabs her Typhoon G from it hovering over her head every time.

Seems like an OK way to land it.

If you tip it in the grass, the props will break.

I have crashed 5 times and broken a lot of props before I got the hang of this thing.

Best to say - get GPS and lots of satellites and take it off swiftly and go high very soon.

Thank you for the information. I'm guessing you are talking about Drone Girl (LOVE HER!!!).

I'm actually in the process of selling my Yuneec. Honestly, I just don't have the time to put into it what I want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis