Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My first ST10+ mod

Reaction score
Signal booster using the :
Yuneec Q500 ULTIMATE Control & FPV Video Extended Range Signal 2 Booster Kit with Battery Pack

by REXUAV IMG_0618.JPG IMG_0618.JPG IMG_0621.JPG IMG_0622.JPG IMG_0622.JPG

OK. I'll bite, what's going on with that you fly with it yet? Type ? Distance? etc.....

Very cool! I've been wanting to do this too. Definitely update us on how well it works.

Very cool! I've been wanting to do this too. Definitely update us on how well it works.

Battery issues with the set but REXUAV is handling the issue very well. They have responded to every follow up I had on the battery replacement.

How much? How's the distance? I'm thinking of doing that after my warranty.

Here's the link for the price:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XQ67QAM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

There are other options for the signal booster elsewhere but this unit comes with its own battery pack for the signal boosters. This way you don't have to be dependent with the transmitter battery.

And here is the link for the tested distance:

Weather permitting, I should be able to test the booster this weekend.

Reactions: BEE
So the link he has up there ^^ is not available in stock so no price. How much was it, if you don't mind me asking? I really want to do this.
I have a different setup, I have the Itelite antenna for the YUNeeC Q500, and a Sunhans 5.8ghz booster

Reactions: TheDhuddist
I have a different setup, I have the Itelite antenna for the YUNeeC Q500, and a Sunhans 5.8ghz booster

In checking these items out, they look like they perform 2 seperate functions; is that accurate? Like, do I need to buy them both? It kind of looked like the Itelite setup from Carolina was selfc-contained, so do you need the Sunhans piece as well or is that optional?
I sure appreciate your help.

In checking these items out, they look like they perform 2 seperate functions; is that accurate? Like, do I need to buy them both? It kind of looked like the Itelite setup from Carolina was selfc-contained, so do you need the Sunhans piece as well or is that optional?
I sure appreciate your help.
The Sunhans booster is optional, but the combination of the two is amazing for me ; P

Reactions: TheDhuddist

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval